Chapter 12: Willows Mind

Y/N POV

It was like any other day of school, Luz teaching Willow a new 'human' game, thumb war. Willow thought it was stupid but was still laughing. I saw Amity, Boscha, and Skara talking and looking at us. 'Poor Skara, she is so sweet but Boscha is so mean to her for no reason. Good thing Amity left her' I thought. We soon went to Luz locker where Luz was saying how excited she was to go to photography class. Luz thought it was cool you actually see people's memories in that class. She really wanted to see us as babies 'I hope they won't see stuff that they should see, Like Belos or Hunter. Mainly me being a human' I thought. I look over and see Luz got one of her books stuck in the locker and was trying to get it out and then fall on the floor as the locker hissed at her. Luz being Luz, hissed back. We see the 'three musketeers' come our way talking about Willow. "That could be anyone" Luz said to Willow. Skara brought up the fact that Amity used to be friends with Willow but Amity denied it and walked away from them and Skara and Boscha soon followed her. "Don't worry Willow, You have us now!" I said to her and we walked to class. The illusion teacher let us work together because there were an odd number of people in the class. Luz was going to do Willow, Willow was going to do me, and I was going to do Luz. Luz was pulling Willow's memories and hanging them up and I watched her.

The illusion teacher came over and explained that these photos are imported or cherished memories for the person. She also said, mainly to Luz, that you should not touch the memories or you can damage them and ruin the memories. She told us to be careful and left us alone. Then the last photo Luz pulled out developed and it was a photo of little Willow with crazy hair. "OMG! You also had a crazy hair faze! I know we were meant to be friends" Luz said, holding a photo of her crazy hair faze from when I pulled her memories. The other started to develop. One was her with her dads at the playground, her feeding some demon, her on Christmas opening her gift, and last one was little Amity hugging her. Willow grunted when she saw that photo and Luz tried to comfort her but she just flipped the photo and told Luz that is okay. The bells then rang and we were going to leave but then Luz tried to convince Willow that she can fix their relationship. "Luz, I don't want you to do that. No schemes, No plots, no ruses, none" Willow said and left to go to lunch. I followed her, not waiting for Luz. Luz soon caught up to us and when we entered the lunchroom, Gus had a white board with the tidal 'who to interview?'. Luz came over with her and asked Gus what he was doing. Gus explained his problem to Luz but when I looked over at willow, she was sweating a lot. "You good Willow?" I asked her. "Yea, it just got really hot" She said and took a sip of water. Gus and Luz look over at us to see what's wrong and see Willow dump water all over her as steam comes off of her. She took off her glasses and cleaned them but when she put the back on, she looked at us like we were strangers.

"Hi, I'm Willow! Remind me of your names?" Willow, intrudes herself? "Willow, what are you talking about?" I asked her. Gus told her to stop clowning around but Willow started to look, scared? "I'm serious, Who are you guys?" Willow said. "Guys, I think she really doesn't remember us. Like her memory... Huh!" Luz said. "Like her memories are gone!" I said and ran to the photography classroom. Luz followed me as Gus took Willow. We got in to see Amity holding two photos blowing them out as the others were burning with pink fire. "Hi..." Amity said when she saw us. "You destroyed Willow's memories!" Luz said as she walked up to her. "I saved as many as I could!" Amity said, holding up Willow's crazy hair photo until it suddenly caught on fire and burned away. "Amity! This is serious! Look at Willow!" I said and pointed at Willow who was barely keeping herself up. Willow walked over to us and said that we would all be great friends and fell on the floor. "We have to get Eda, she will know what to do!" Luz said and Amity made an abomination to carry Willow to the Owl house. We entered the Owl house and the abomination put Willow on the couch while Luz went to go and get Eda. Amity made it disappear and looked around the house. "So this is the Owl house? And you sleep here?" Amity asked Luz. "Yup, when the night creatchers let me" Luz said. Eda re-explained what happened to get the whole story and then explained that even a small amount of damage can be bad.

Willow tried to sit up but ended up upside down. "Yup, she messed up good" Eda said. Gus was just passing around the house, worried about his project and not his messed up friend. Willow then picked up a sleeping King and tried to peel him but I took him out of her grip and put him down on the ground. Eda put a sleeping spell on Willow and she fell asleep. King just fell asleep next to the couch after I put him down. "Is there anything we can do?" Luz asked. Eda then explained that Luz would have to go in her mind and fix it in there. Eda said that she could take one other person. Luz looked over at Gus and saw he was busy. Then she looked at me and I just shook my head. "No way I'm going in there. Sorry Luz" I said. Luz then explained to Amity why she must come and fix it. Eda gives Luz a bell and warns them about 'inner Willow'. Then she sent them into Willow's mind. Gus was still having trouble finding someone to do an interview with and Eda said he should do it on her. King, who now awake said that Gus should do him and the both of them started to fight. 'I stuck with legit children. Maybe I can find Luz's room and charge my phone? I have it on me and I don't want to be alone with them' I thought as Gus started to interview them. I walked off down the hall and looked through the rooms. I started to hear bells?

'What's wrong with them?' I wondered. I finally found Luz's room where I saw a jar full of fire bees with a charger on the lid. 'Luz won't mind if... I'll take it will she?' I thought and held the jar. 'Nah, she can always get more bees and a new charger. She still has the portal to her world' I thought and put the jar in my bag. I decided to do some work to pass the time and to get it over with. When I was done, I went down stairs where I saw Eda and King on the coffee table and Gus on a chair in front of them. The living room was a mess like a party just happened. 'Good thing I missed whatever happened here' I thought. Gus ended up choosing Hooty, which no one was happy about. Why Hooty? Anyways Eda realized that she sent Luz and Amity into Willow's mind and took them out. Amity looked happier now. "Gus! What did you do with Gus?" Luz asked Eda but she just said that he is dead to her and left. Willow soon woke up and looked so much better. "Willow! Do you remember who I am?" Luz asked Willow. "A scarecrow? Just kidding! I remember everything now!" Willow said and Luz ran to her and gave her a hug. I walk over to Amity who looks sad now. "Just give it some time. Willow still cares about you" I said to her and put my hand on her shoulder. She smiled at me and started to walk to the door but Willow stopped her and said that they can work on their friendship. Amity smiled and waved goodbye and left. I decided to leave, Hunter probably looking for me. He knows I disappear sometime so he told me to meet him whenever I did this at the statue of Belos.

"Bye Luz! Bye Willow! See you tomorrow!" I said and left. I see Gus walking away in frustration from Hooty. Wonder how his assignment will go tomorrow, oh well not my problem. I walked into town and saw people closing shops and going home. 'How long was Luz and Amity in Willow's mind?' I wondered. I saw Hunter waiting for me and he was standing like he's pissed. "Heyyy~" I said, walking up to him. "Y/n, Where do you go and disappear to? You know it's dangerous here!" He said in a pissed tune. "Sorry, I didn't know how much time passed" I apologized to him. "You lucky I don't tell Uncle about this" Hunter said. "You don't tell him I'm out this late?" I asked him as we took off. "Well then if I did we would both get in trouble" He said, defending himself. Soon we got to the castle and I went to my room. I entered and flopped down on my bed. Nikki came over and cuddled next to me. I got changed and went to bed. "Night Nikki" I said as I fell asleep.

_______________________________________

I want to bring up the phone situation because I know I can't go six months without my phone, I can barely go through a day without it. But now you can have your phone with you! And the phone charge works and it doesn't matter what phone you have btw. Have an amazing Day/Night/Noon!

Word count- 1715