Chapter 14: Grudgby On The Mission

Y/N POV

'Father' took me out of school for the week because he wants me to do my silver guard duty and to start attending meetings with the coven heads. One meeting is about 'the day of unity' and that will be a mess when it comes up. One mission I was assisting was to help Lilith in the arrest of her sister. I got ready and met up with Lilith. We used her palisman to get there instead of me using my staff. We arrived and we were hiding behind some bushes near the house. Suddenly, Hooty came out of nowhere and rapped up and brought us into the Owl house. "Guess who found some friends in the bushes!" Hooty said and dropped us on the floor. "Lilith and Silver G" Eda said. "Edelyn" Lilith said. "Hooty!" Hooty say, popping in. Eda told hooty to leave us alone. Lilith asked why Eda was wearing her Grudgby jacket and Eda said it was laundry day. Eda then asked why we were her and Lilith took out a scroll that had a speech on Eda arrsed but Eda just rolled the scroll back up, hitting Lilith face. Lilith and Eda started to fight about joining a coven and 'how the emperor has big plans'. Eda didn't look like she cared, and she didn't. Lilith took the book Eda was reading and saw that it was a picture of them when they were in school playing grudgby. 'Why are they always fighting?' I thought. Eda then made a deal that if she wins, she doesn't get turned in and if Lilith wins, she will be turned in. "Game on!" Lilith said, walking up to Eda. They went outside and made a grudgby field in front of the house.

Hooty was the referee and King was dressed as a cheerleader. I was sitting on the other side of King and the cardboard where it would count the points. Eda laugh at king thread and told Lilith that she probably lost her strength by setting all day and working on paper but Lilith counter back by saying she was the grudgby caption. Hooty blows the whistle and the game begins. They began to play and Hooty was too but he wasn't on any one side, he was just playing. Eda and Lilith go back and forth on getting points. Soon they were both tied 5 to 5. Both were out of breath and Hooty was being... Hooty. 'They are both so competitive' I thought. They soon played again after a short break and Eda won the game. "Nooo!" Lilith said. Lilith then started to throw a fit as I went up to her. "I can't go back to the emperor empty handed" Lilith said. "Lilith, I will tell him it was my fault we didn't get her. He won't be mad at you" I said. Eda gives me a look of confusion. Eda then gave me her ring to prove that she put up a struggle. "Next I will get you and I will have more to help" Lilith said as we walked away. "I will be waiting" Eda said. When we got back to the castle, we were called in by Belos to tell him how the mission went. "Lilith, how did it go?" Belos asked her. "My lord, my sister put up a strong fight and we couldn't take her" Lilith said. "Father... It was my fault. I got in Lilith way and the owl lady escaped, I managed to grab her ring before she left though" I said and handed him the ring. "Lilith, leave" 'father' said and Lilith left but looked back at me before leaving. "Y/n, I know you are a strong girl so what really happened?" Belos asked. "I'm telling the truth, she-" Before I could finish, 'father' extended his arm that almost hit me to stop me from talking.

"I know you're not telling me the truth but I will let it slide this one time. We will soon have the owl lady and she will pay her price when we have her" 'father' said. "You are going to go with Lilith and other guards to capture the owl lady tomorrow so be ready" Belos said and released me to go to my room. I went up and changed into comfortable clothing. I took out my phone and saw that Luz sent me a video. 'Luz: Look at this video of a friend of mine! *video* : sent 25 minutes ago'. 'Y/n: Aww he is so cute! I just want to swing him around like a little baby! : Just sent'. 'Luz: So what are you up to? : Just sent'. 'I just had a fight with my dad for not doing something right : Send now'. 'Luz: Damn, that sucks. What did you do? : just sent'. 'Wow, she really wants to get to know a total stranger' I thought. 'Y/n: Oh I didn't get something from the store that he wanted : sent now'. 'Luz: That's so stupid! I mean, I always forget something when I'm sent out but I get it at some point. Hey! Maybe we can meet up one day! : just sent'. 'Y/n: yea... maybe. I have to go, talk to you later : sent now'. I put my phone down and Nikki came up to me and cuddled up next to me. "Soon, things are going to get really messy" I said and put my hand on my head. 'I'm sorry Luz, but I'm doing it to survive here just like you' I thought. 'This is going to be a long week and tomorrow is going to be a shit show' I thought as I looked out my window.

_______________________________________

Sorry this chapter is short and not posting in a while. I just started school and hate everyone in my damn grade. Also, the episode doesn't really have that much screen time for Lilith so I had to improvise. I hope you enjoy this chapter. Have an amazing Day/Night/Noon!

Word count- 1009