Chapter 23: My Real Father

Y/n POV

'I know he'll be alright but what am I going to do!? He did say that he'll send every scout out to find me! I don't want to put my friends in danger... I have to go back, even if I don't want to' I thought and I felt tears run down my face. This is so much to deal with, I just want to go home and sleep this all off. I hear the door open again and see everyone enter the house. "Y/n... I have something to ask you" Luz says as she walks up to me. "Belos said that he has a daughter, do you know who she is?" Luz asked me. "Yes... I'm sorry" I said and stood up. I made sure to grab my mask and Hunter cloak. "What? What do you mean 'sorry'?" Luz asked me. "I... I have to go, he told me he'll send out every scout to find me! I can't... I can't put you guys in danger because of me" I said and walked to the door. "Wait! You can't go back there! Who knows what he'll do to you!" Luz said as she grabbed my arm. "He won't do anything too bad, I mean, who would want to hurt their child" I said and ran out of the house. "Y/n! Wait!" I heard Eda scream out but I ignored and continued to run. When I finally did stop, I felt movement in my cloak. I looked down and saw Nikki was there. "Nikki? When were you there?" I asked her as she climbed onto my shoulder. She makes some squeaking noise which I translated. "Oh, when I got back to the Owl house? Sorry I didn't realize sooner" I said as she rubbed her head on mine. "Let's go, I don't think we should keep him waiting" I said as she transformed into her Palisman form. I flew over the Boiling Isles, the peaceful night as the witches slept, not knowing what the future held for them. Soon the castle came into view as I started to land. When I did, Nikki went inside my cloak as I walked towards the castle. 'What will he do to me? He wouldn't do anything bad to me... right?' I wondered as I entered the castle.

I decided to go to my room first, to put Nikki away and hid Hunter cloak. I opened my door and placed Nikki on my bed as well as Hunter cloak. "Make sure to hide Nikki, I don't know if someone will enter while I'm gone" I said as she jumped off the bed and hid in the closet. I place Hunter cloak under my bed and place my mask on. I walk out of my room and make my way toward the throne room. When I was in front of the door, I slowly brought my hand up and knocked on the door. The two big two opened up and I walked in. I see Belos standing, facing the Titans heart as I walk towards him. "Y/n, good to know you wouldn't just run away after all I did for you" Father said as he turned around to face me. "Now what's with that long face? I'm doing everything for us, for humanity! These witches are vial creators" Father said as he placed his hand on my shoulder. "But... this is their home, why must we destroy theirs to return to ours?" I asked. To be honest, I'm scared shitless right now and want to disappear at this moment. "That's the only way we can return home and imagine the press we'll get for finding the witches!" Father said. "But that's all in the past! No one believes in witches or cares to find them! I'm sure there's another way home, we don't have to hurt them!" I said. "Enough! I'm your father and you will listen to me! I'm going to bring us home whether you like it or not!" Belos said. "You're not even my dad! You just took me in because I was lost and had nowhere to go! You can't just take that part when I already have a father who is waiting for his daughter to come home!" I screamed. Belos looked down at me and said nothing, suddenly I was wrapped up in the green slime that came from Belos. "I'm your father! Ever since you came into the demon realm and came into my castle, you belonged to me! Now, go to your room where it's safe and if I find out you try to escape, I'll give you a much worse punishment than you can imagine. Understood?" Belos asked me. "U-understood..." I said as I felt tears start to run down my face. 

"Good, I'll make sure dinner is served to you in your room" Belos says and he lets go of me. I made sure I was steady and walked out of the throne room. I made it to my room and locked the door behind me. I sat down on my bed and started to cry, really hard. Nikki came out of her hiding place and snuggled up to me. "Thanks girl but I think I have to do something I should have done long ago" I said as I reached under my pillow and grabbed my phone. I opened it and saw that it was at 74%. I opened my contact app and found the one labeled as 'Y Papa' (Fun fact: this is my dad's contact name, for the Mama Y Papa video meme). I hovered over the call button, I didn't know if I could even get a connection but I can always try. I pressed down on the call button and held it to my ear, seeing if it would start to ring. To my surprise, I started to hear the ring on the phone and soon, dad picked up. 'Y/n! Are you okay? Where are you!? What happened?' Dad said on the other line. "Hey dad, I know I've been gone for a while but I'm trying to get home but I don't know how long it will be" I said to him. 'Sweetie, just tell me where you are and I'll make my way down there and call the police' Dad said. "There's... There's no way for you or the police to find me, I just... need to talk to you. I've made a really big mistake and I'm scared that I might have hurt more people that don't deserve it. I'm so lost and want to come home but there's so many things stopping me" I said. 'Honey, just tell me are you safe? And I want you to know that whatever you did, it was for a good cause' Dad said. "Honestly, I don't think I'm safe but he says I am" I explain. 'Who's he?' Dad asked me. "...I only know his first name is Philip" I said. I heard someone walking down the hall and then looked at the time, 12:00 am. "Oh shot, I'm sorry dad I have to go! I love you and I'll do my best to get home soon!" I said. 'Wait-' Dad said but I hung up before he could finish what he was going to say.

I quickly hid my phone under my pillow and pretended to sleep. I heard someone open my door but then shut it when they saw I was 'asleep'. 'I guess that was the person who was going to bring me food' I thought as I looked out the window. 'What am I going to do now? Belos is acting totally out of character, Hunter is god knows where, and all my friends know about me "working" with Belos! I... I just want to go home! I want to see my dad, mom, and my sibling/s (ignore if you do have siblings)! I don't care about the fighting or if I have to be the parent, I just want everything to go back to the way it was! Yes I love the friendships I made here but it's not my home, unlike Luz' I thought as I squeezed my eyes shut as tears started to run down my face.

Belos POV

I sat in my throne room and held the journal that Y/n gifted me months ago (If you read the Christmas special you'll see what I'm talking about). Now that Hunter is gone, I have to make a new one. First I have to kill the one that is still alive and gain his body. But right now, I have to make sure Y/n is safe. With the Day of Unity coming fast, she'll need to be ready to leave this disgusting world. I also know that her friends' will try and save her so I have to assign some scouts to guard her room. 'Don't worry Y/n, your father will keep you safe~' I thought.

Hunter POV

I ran and ran as fast as I could, I just wanted to be as far away from Belos as I could. Finally I stopped and when I looked up, I saw that I was at Hexside. 'This will be a good place to squat out until I figure things out' I thought and started to search for a way inside. I heard FlapJack chirping behind me and saw that he was at a window that was open. "Nice work" I said and climbed inside. After a while, I found a spot to stay and started to set it up so I can sleep. Just as I started to fall asleep, I remembered about Y/n. "Oh Titan, Y/n! How could I forget about her?! Where is she? Did she go back to the castle or is she still at the Owl House!? Knowing Belos, he must have made her go back to him! Ug, how could I be so foolish! How could I be so caught up in my own feelings that I forgot about Y/n, Titan knows how she is feeling right now!" I said out loud and started to mess up my hair. 'I have to save her, I have to save my little sister~!' I thought as I looked over towards FlapJack.

Luz POV

Gosh, I'm so worried about Y/n. First, she's the daughter of Belos! Second, Hunter is now missing and we have no clues on where he could be! But how exactly did Y/n get to the demon realm!? There must be another portal somewhere and some witch has been hopping between realms! The Day of unity is coming and every witch will soon be in extreme danger! First we have to save Y/n and then we have to stop Belos. 'Saving Y/n will be hardened if Belos knows that we'll try and save her but don't worry Y/n, your sister will save you~' I thought.

??? POV

It's been awhile since I sent that human girl to this realm. The real reason I brought her here was because this world was getting boring so I thought bringing a human here would spice things up, who would have guessed that another one would show up. I know that soon I'll have to sent her home but until then, I want to see what will happen with her life~

_______________________________________

I know this is a short chapter compared to my other ones but this is due to this being non-canon to the real show. But yea, the next chapter will be an episode from the show so the next chpter will be longer than this one! Anyway, have an amazing Day/Night/Noon!

Word count- 1933