Chapter 7: Coven Convention

Y/N Pov

It's been a week since I met Luz and the Owl lady. Lilith is going to the convention today and 'father' wants me to go with her. He says, 'To learn more about the covens'. I was told to be wearing my uniform and my mask so no one will know it's me, unless they take my mask off. 'Father' also put a charm on my mask to make my voice different so people can't tell it's me.

 'Father' also put a charm on my mask to make my voice different so people can't tell it's me

(Your uniform is like the one Luz Is wearing but you can change it if you don't like it)

Hunter has a mission today so he won't be joining us but makes sense because he doesn't appear until season 2. When I was done getting ready, I left my room to meet up with Lilith. She was waiting by the entrance of the castle with more guards with her. "Ah, you're here. Belos would like you to go as the silver guard" Lilith told me. 'So it's like the AU where Luz is in Hunter place' I thought. "Okay Lilith!" I said. "Alright, Let's go!" Lilith told the guards and I got Lilith palisman and we took off to where the event was taking place. We arrived like 20 minutes later and we went through the back while some guards went through the front. Me and Lilith waited until we were called on. "Hey Lilith, what coven am I in? In school, I'm in potions but I work with the emperor's coven?" I ask her. "You're in the emperor's coven. Potions is just your cover up" Lilith told me. "Oh, Okay" I said. So we hear Bump talking. "I would like to introduce the leader and her special guest to today's event! Our special guest, Lilith!" Bump said as Lilith and I appeared on the stage (I don't know how to describe how Lilith did but whatever). Everyone started to cheer and I could see Eda's stunted face. "Thank you all. It was not easy for me and my guest to make it into the emperor's coven. My guest, The silver guard, was appointed by the emperor himself and I had to train for years to make it to where I am today. The emperor's coven awaits you!" Lilith explains to the people and makes some raven illusions. Some people looked at me in awe and others in confusion. 'I guess this is my introduction to everyone' I thought. Afterward me and Lilith were talking to some kids. They look so excited to talk to us and they look so cute! But soon Lilith spotted Eda, trying to leave. "Sister?" Lilith said to Eda and she turned around to see us.

"It's been so long since I have seen you. What are you wearing?" Lilith asked Eda and we walked over to her, with the kids following us. "You look like some trash lady. Oh wait, you are" Lilith said. "Oh Lily, I just had to see the leader of the emperor's coven in action. Did you kids know, when me and Lily were little, she used to get so excited to see the emperor's coven, she would pee a little" Eda bent down and told the kids. Lilith's face turned red as Eda said that and the kids started to laugh. "That's all for today" Lilith said as she pushed the kids aside. "You kids should go check out the other coven! They're all really cool" I said to them as they ran off to the other stands. "You shouldn't even be here! You're a wanted criminal, unless. YOU WANT TO JOIN A COVEN!" Lilith said. Eda started to laugh at what Lilith said. Soon both sisters started to fight. 'Oh boy, good thing hunter not a girl or we would be doing this all the time' I thought. "Eda, I need help! I accidentally challenged Amity to a battle and I think she is going to kill me!" Luz said to Eda, falling on her knees. "Lilith, she's human" I said to her. "Oh dear, you're right! Eda, where did you find her?" Lilith asked. Lilith then makes all the wanted posters of Eda disappear and makes a bet with her. "Lets see how you are on being a teacher" Lilith said as we walked away. Me and Lilith find Amity. "Amity Blight, I heard you witches battle with the human and I'm here to help you" Lilith said to Amity. "Really? And who is that?" Amity asked, pointing at me. "That is the silver guard. The emperor personally made her the third in-charge of the emperor's coven" Lilith explained. "Oh wow" Amity said as she looked at me. I was leaning against the wall, watching Lilith train Amity until I felt someone pull me into a corner. "What the-" I said until I saw Eda holding my arm. "You silver girl. Help me with Luz" Eda said, dragging me to Luz. "Hey! Let me go!" I said trying to get out of her grip but it didn't work. "Luz look who i got" Eda said as she pulled me in front of her. "Eda! Why did you bring her here!" Luz asked Eda. "She is strong. She can help you!" Eda said, finally letting me go.

"Why would I help a covenless witch and a human?" I said. 'I'm acting like a bitch but I have to play my role, for now' I thought. "Because I will haunt your dreams if you don't help us" Eda said. "It's true, she did it the first night I was here" Luz backed her up. "Well, you're Eda the owl lady, why not just pull a cheating thing or something" I said. "Ugg, you're no help. Just leave" Eda said. "Okay? Byeeee~" I said walking away. Sometime later, Me, Lilith, and Amity were on the stage as Eda and Luz were in front of us. Lilith introduces Amity and welcomes everyone to see the duel. Eda and Luz were talking and Lilith was telling Amity she will do good. I just sat back and watched the duel go on. "Let the duel begin!" Lilith said. Amity started to make a huge abomination and sent it to attack Luz as she just ran away. Soon the abomination caught on fire by one of Eda traps. Then a small gust of wind sent the abomination and Amity into the air. "You're not using your hands? How are you doing that!" Amity asked Luz. "I'm trying not to die!" Luz said. The abomination was covered in smock. Amity started to make her way to Luz. They talk for a bit until King lands on one of Eda taps. Spicks then came up, lucky Kings clothing was protecting him. Luz looked at Eda shocked. Lilith and I went down to the field. "I know it! You were cheating!" Amity said to Luz. Lilth examined the spikes before saying that Eda and Luz lost. Luz tried to explain herself but Amity didn't listen and started to walk away but that is when Eda spotted the power glyph on Amity's neck. Eda showed the whole auditorium what Lilith did. Eda started to brag to Lilith about her cheating and Amity got so embarrassed that she ran away. Luz helped King down from the spikes and then followed Amity.

'This is too much for me' I thought and walked out to find some food. 'Father' gives me some snails before leaving so why not put them to use. I went to a cooking coven and got a pie. Luckily it was an apple pie. I was walking back when I saw Luz and Amity in a dark corner. I only notice them because of Luz light glyph. I saw Amity walk away so I went up to Luz. "What's going on here?" I ask her. "Oh you! What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with Lilith?" Luz asked me. "She and Eda started to fight so I left and got some pie" I said as I showed her my pie. "Would you like some? It's an apple" I said. "Sure, I thought you would hate me" Luz said. "You did nothing wrong, why would I hate you?" I ask. "Well I'm human" Luz said. "So, you forget we are in a realm where demons excited" I said to her. "Yea you're right" she said as we stand up. "Luz! You left me!" King said, running at us and hugging Luz. "I should get going. See you around" I said and left. I met up with Lilith and she looked like she was hit with a bus. She started to walk over to me but fell, due to her shoelaces tied together. She let out a scream as she fell. I went over to help her up. "I'm going to get Edelyn one day" she said. "Just be patient, time will tell when she will fall in line" I said. Soon, we were back at the castle and I followed Lilith to her room. We made it to her room and I could tell that she was pissed. Soon Kikimora called Lilith. "I see that you let the Owl lady run free again? Just remember what Emoror Belos promised you" Kikimora said to Lilith. "I will catch her soon" Lilith said as Kikimora ended the call. "If you need me Lilith, I will be in my room" I said and left. 'I have to be careful of what I do' I thought as I entered my room.

_______________________________________

First mission (That I have written about) and you get intruded into the demon realm as the silver guard! Let's see how this plays out. Have an amazing Day/Night/Noon!

Word count- 1640