🎄Christmas Special🎄

(So I'm going to call Christmas in the Demon realm, Hexmas! Also, this takes place during the six month time skip! This is also canon to this book!)

Y/n POV

I layed down on my bed, reading a book about different holidays that they celebrate. One caught my eye. It sounded a lot like Christmas but here it's called Hexmas. 'I should ask Hunter about this' I thought as I put on my slippers and a jacket and walked over to Hunter's room. I knocked on the door and heard a faint 'come in'. I open the door and see Hunter on his bed, reading a book. I saw him read the same book multiple times but never knew what it was about. "Hey I have a question" I said and walked closer to him. "What is it?" Hunter asked, putting down his book. "What is Hexmas? It's just- In the Human realm, there's a similar holiday called Christmas and I just wanted to know if they're similar" I said. "Oh well, I have never really celebrated it. Belos doesn't like to celebrate holidays... Hexmas is where we celebrate the death of the Titan and to thank him for giving us our land" Hunter explained. "Oh... That's disturbing. Christmas is where we celebrate the birth of Christ but not every human believes in that" I explained. "Why not?" Hunter asks. "Well in the Human realm, there are many religions where people believe in different Gods. Some don't believe in that at all" I said. "When is Christmas?" Hunter asks. "December 25, why?" I asked. "Oh, that's tomorrow and the same day as Hexmas" Hunter said. "What! Really! Oh, I want to get gifts!" I said. 'Christmas is one of the best times of the year and I love giving gifts!' I thought. "I'll be back soon!" I said and ran to my room. I got dressed in jeans, a yellow long sleeve shirt, and a black puffer jacket. I took a pair of boots and put them on. 

I ran down the hall, passing many guards that gave me weird looks but I finally found Lilith

I ran down the hall, passing many guards that gave me weird looks but I finally found Lilith. "Lilith! I want to go into town!" I said. "Oh, why?" Lilith asked me. "Tomorrow is Christmas or in the Demon realm, Hexmas and I want to get gifts!" I said. "Oh, let me ask the emperor/ stay here" Lilith said and walked off. After five minutes, Lilith came back, dressed in heavier clothing and handed me a bag, filled with snails. "We must be back before 5pm" Lilith said. We walked outside and I got on Lilith Palesmen. We soon arrived in town, which was decorated in, I guess Hexmas decoration. I felt like I was home for a moment but I could never forget where I am. We walked around until a bookstore caught my eye. "Let's look in there!" I said and we walked in. I always see Hunter reading so maybe I'll get him a few books. I picked three out I think he'll like. The first one was the history of Potion and the evolution over the years. The second one was basic of how to play grudgby, the do's and don'ts. And lastly a horror book about a time travel killer. I paid and we continued looking around the town. I want to get Lilith and 'father' something but what? 

Lilith is a history nerd but she probably has already read every book about it. Lilith is also loyal to the covens so maybe something related to that? I saw a small shop, there was an older witch that made jewelry. Lilith was talking to a demon so I walked over and looked over at what was there. "Late Hexmas shopping?" The witch asked me. "Oh yea, I got caught up with life, haha" I said. "Well, what are you looking for?" the witch asked me. "Well something to do with the covens" I said. "Ah, I have something you may like! A charm bracelet with the main Coven symbols!" The witch said and told me a bracelet with the coven's symbol charms. "Oh this is perfect!" I said. I paid and thanked her. I walked over back to Lilith and we continued to walk around. Belos was the last person I needed to get a gift, but what? I wanted to give him one to maybe get on his good side. Belos is like that one person that you never know what to get them, maybe a journal? I mean, he had one before he came to the Demon realm so maybe he would like another one. I found a stand that sold different blank books and journals. I picked out a black hardcover one and paid. Lilith said that there were wrapping paper and gift boxes in the castle so we headed back.