Chapter 18: Back At School

Y/N POV

Today was Luz's first day back at school since the petrification ceremony. I came back two days ago but took some time off, because of missions. I met up with Willow and Gus when I entered the school. "Oh what's up Y/n!" Gus said. "How was your vacation?!" Willow asked. "It was nice, I like to spend time with my dad!" I said. "I can't wait till Luz gets here! She's been gone for so long!" Gus said. "Well let's get going and see if we can meet up with her" I said and we started to walk to the entrance door. Right as we turned the corner, we saw the door open and Luz walked in. Willow squealed and Gus put his arms in the air as they ran to Luz. I started to run with them, to stay with them and we created a group hug. "Ah Luz, you're okay!" Gus said. Luz looked shocked at the sudden growth of Gus (boy really doubled his size). "Whoa Gus, did I... miss a birthday or something?" Luz asked him. "Witch puberty" Gus said. "I can't thank you guys enough for helping me and Eda at the confirmatory" Luz thanked us (only Willow and Gus while you were fighting them). "It's cool, I just hope it helps Eda learn my name. She keeps calling me Goops..." Gus said. Just as Gus said that, a kid from the oracle coven walked by calling Gus 'Goops'. "It's already spreading" Gus said while Willow put her hand on his shoulder. "Hey Luz" Amity said, walking over to her. Amity gave Luz her fairy pie... which looks disgusting. I saw the way Amity blushed at Luz and I couldn't wait till they got together! 

"You know, after everything that's happened I'm just happy to return to some sense of normality" Luz said as everyone came closer together. Suddenly the PA goes off and Bump was talking to someone through it. "You can't just barge in here!" Bump said. "Yes we can! We are the Parent Creature Association. Luz Noceda, Willow Parks, Augustus Porter and Y/n Wittebane report to principal Bump's office now! And you too, Amity" the voice of Odalia rang through the PA. 'Oh great, I have to deal with this episode now' I thought as we made our way to Bump's office. Soon the five of us were seated in front of Bump, Odalia, and Alador. "The Abomination situation. The destruction of detention, the rampage of Grom. These are but a few of the incidents that have endangered Hexsides students, including our daughter" Odalia said to us. Willow and Gus looked sad while me and Amity looked pissed off. Luz looked just confused out of her mind. "So the PCA has decided..." Odalia said but wanted Alador to finish. "Oh right... These four are bad influences and must be executed" Alador said and everyone gasped. "I mean, expelled" Alador corrected himself. "What!" everyone except Amity said (Including me). "Sadly, I have no choice in the matter. Luz, Willow, Augustus and Y/n, effected immediately you are no longer students of Hexside" Bump said and he really did look sad saying that. "No! But us, good! Amity! Tell them!" Luz screamed out.

Amity said nothing and just looked at the ground. "Good, now you'll be taking double the classes to make up for lost time. Actually, I'm appalled that you're not in class right now. What are you thinking?" Odalia said to Amity and she stood up. "Right, sorry" Amity said. "Weren't you the one to call her down here" I asked Odalia. "Excuse me!" she asked. "You're excused" I said. "See Amity, these are the people you surround yourself with are bad news!" Odalia said and snapped her fingers. The doors busted open, revealing two detention guards. One took Gus and Willow and the other one took me and Luz. Everyone was screaming 'Stop' or 'No'. "Amity! Amity!" Luz screamed at Amity but all she did was stand there while her mother walked over to her. We were all dragged out of the school and thrown out. Gus started to walk in circles, Luz just hung on the stairs handle, Willow was hugging all the trees in front of the school and I was sitting on the stairs by luz. "It finally happened! Our memorable adventures caught up to us. Oh, my dad can't find out about this! I guess I'll have to start surviving off the land" Gus said and tried to lick a leaf but got frustrated and ran off. "I guess this is goodbye, I'll water you one last time... with my tears" Willow said and started to cry.

Luz and I groaned, me because I was just tired of all this BS and Luz because of sadness. I see Alador and Odalia walk down the steps from the school, Alador looks tired and Odalia looks proud of herself. Luz sits straight up and gets off the railing. "Hey! How dare you mess with my friends' lives! What have we ever done to you?" Luz says to Odalia. "Luz, was it? Please, this isn't personal. I actually appreciate your tenacity. We're just trying to teach our daughter a valuable lesson in business" Odalia said. "So expelling four kids from school is appropriate? Just to teach Amity a lesson?" I asked. "Yea, we're still going to be friends with her. I'm calling applesauce on this business bologna" Luz joined in. "Your human language is hard to understand, but I think I see your guys' point" Odalia said and crushed a butterfly(?) that Alador was chasing. 'Girl, it's not that hard to understand but maybe it's because of your small ass brain you have that you can't understand' I thought. "If you guys are interested in talking things through, I'm sure we can come to some sort of an agreement" Odalia said and handed us their business card. Gus came over next to me and bitten the card while saying 'Gus chomp!' and started to eat it. "Come on Luz and Y/n, We can figure this out on our own" Willow said and standed by Luz. "That's right, We'll get back into Hexside or die trying" Gus said. "No one is dying, Gus" Willow and I said. "Not with that attitude" Gus said while he and Willow walked away. "Haha yes well, when that doesn't work you know where to find us" Odalia said while walking away and pushed Alador with her.