Chapter 16: The Conformatorium & Petrification

Y/N POV

I walked up to where Belos was looking down at Lilith. "Ready for a sibling fight" I said. "Lets have hope the owl lady will fall today" 'father' said and put his hand on my shoulder. Eda soon showed up and started to fight Lilith. She only stopped when Lilith summoned Luz in her bubble. Lilith was talking to Eda and then they started fighting again. "I'm going to go, they are too much when fighting" I said and left. "Be safe" 'father' said. I went to my room and changed my clothing but I kept my mask on. I pulled Nikki out of my cape pocket. "Nikki, let's go" I said and took off from my bedroom window. When Lilith and my 'father' were inside. I went to Luz. "Luz! Quickly hope on!" I said. "What?" She looked at me. "We don't have all day" I said and she got on. "Why- what are you helping me?" Luz asked. "I don't agree with the emperor's plans either but I can't leave, not yet at least" I said. "We have to save Eda!" Luz said. I know but first we have to make a plan" I said as we arrived at the Owl house. Luz got off and walked into the Owl house. The house was empty and King jumped out of the cake. "Hey... where Eda?" King asked Luz.

That was the final thing that made Luz cry and she fell on the floor, sobbing. King and Hooty went to comfort her while I stood there. I never was good with comforting people. I told Luz that I would be back tomorrow to start making a plan and went back to the castle. I entered through my window and hid Nikki just as someone knocked on my door. "Give me a minute!" I said, quickly changing and taking off my mask. "Come in" I said. Hunter entered and gave me a look. "The owl lady has been captured and is in her beast form" he told me. "Oh really? And why are you telling me now?" I asked. "Uncle will be having a petrification done on her" Hunter told me. "Haven't there been one in like 30 years?" I asked him. "Yes, she is too strong and wild to be put in a coven" Hunter told me. "Uncle also wants me to tell you to stay in your room tomorrow. He said it will be safer for us to stay inside" Hunter said. "Okay, at least I don't have to deal with all the drama that's going on tomorrow" I said. He left soon after and I went to bed.

I woke up the next morning and got ready. No one came to bothered me and I took off to the Owl house. I passed by Bonesborough and saw Luz looking at the news from some glass balls. I went down to her and heard her say, 'how are we going to get to the conformatorium in time?'. "Does someone need a ride?" I said coming up from behind Luz and King. "Ahh, oh it's you!" Luz said. "Yea, didn't I say that I was coming back today?" I asked. "Oh right! And yes! We need a ride!" Luz said and got on Nikki. "Hey, is this a palisman?" Luz asked me. "Oh yea, her name is Nikki! I found her on a mission and we connected! But don't tell Belos that, he would kill me and her" I said. "Yea, I saw him do it to a palisman" Luz said. "Sorry you had to see that, it must have been gross" I said. We flew over the conformatorium and saw two guards put down a standard. "There's not going to be a new statue today, right Luz?" King said as he also saw what I just did. Luz didn't say anything, must be in her own head. We snuck into the conformatorium and we saw the sharif walking around the corner. Luz attacked him asking where Eda was and made him draw her a map. We soon found the door after stopping a lot of guards. "Luz, I must leave you now. If I get caught, I won't be able to help you in the futuer" I said. "But-" Luz tried to say until I interrupted her. "Don't worry, You will make it out safe if you are careful, be smart" I said and ran off.

Soon I was back in my room and I put Nikki in her bed to rest. She has worked a lot more than she ever has in a while. I changed and turned on my glass ball to watch the news. Gus's father was speaking, saying how Lilith and a 'weird' cat had been placed inside with Eda. Gus distracted his dad as Willow took his microphone and started to speak on how this is wrong and how she did nothing wrong. People started to chant, 'Let Eda go!'. After some time, Eda was hit with the petrification light. It soon stopped when Luz showed up and they all escaped. 'Father' soon came on screen and said, 'it's all part of the titan plan' and that Eda should be a lesson on what happened to wild witches. Hunter came in about 30 minutes late as I was doing some homework that I had missed. He said the Belos want to talk to us and to get in our uniforms. After I was done changing, we went down where we saw the start of the rebuilding of the portal door. "Hunter, Y/n, I'm leaving you both incharge on getting the owl lady, Lilith and the human" 'father' said. Kikimora comes down asking for the same thing Belos used to assign us. He looks at us and we walk away to start making a plan on our first move. 'Here the end of season 1' I thought as we walk off to our own rooms

_______________________________________

SEASON ONE I DONE! I'm so happy to get that over with and now get to the good part of being with Hunter. And this season will have more yandere in it so this can actually be a platonic yandere book. I'm sorry that this is short chapter and for the final of season 1 but whatever. Have an amazing Day/Night/Noon!

Word count- 1053