Chapter 10: Palisman Hunt

Y/N Pov

'Father' has again put me on a mission. The worst part is that I have a field trip today. 'Father' says that, 'why go on some boring field trip while I can go and have fun in the woods'. I can do that in the human realm and I have with S/N. I told my friends that I couldn't go because of family business and yes they were upset but understood. I got dressed and went to Belos throne room because he wanted to talk to me. 'Is it going to be about what he did when I got back from my sleepover' I thought. I entered the room and he was holding something? "Y/n, I believe for this mission that you have earned this" 'father' says as he hands me my own staff! "Oh wow, Thank you... dad" I said to him. "You are welcome, my child now get going. I want you to bring me back some palisman. I have heard that there are some hiding in the wood" Belos explains. "Okay, I got it" I said and left. Hunter let me try and fly his staff and I did pretty good on it. I even flew myself to school with Hunter and he didn't compline, a lot. I walked outside and got on my staff. Instead of red like Hunters, it's purple. I flew to the wood that Lilith told me on my way out and entered the dark woods. I walked around until I saw a cave, full of bones but I heard talking coming from inside. 'Guess Luz and the others are already here' I thought as I entered the cave. I used my staff to fly over the bones so no one knew I was there. I saw the Bat queen talking to Luz while Willow and Gus stooded behind her. I went to the trees to see if I could take any palisman. I felt bad taking them to their death but who knows what will happen to me if I dont bring any back. I found one and stuffed it in a bag I had but then I saw a squirrel palisman. It was moving and I was worried it would tell the bat queen with whatever power she had but she just looked at me.

 It was moving and I was worried it would tell the bat queen with whatever power she had but she just looked at me

(Can changed your palisman if you want but I'm going with this one)

"Hello?" I asked the little one. 'Hello!' It said back. "Huh?" I questioned. 'Did- did I just understand them?' I thought. 'Yes! I'm Nikki!' Nikki said to me. "How can this be possible?" I asked. 'It seems like I have found a new owner! I've been alone for so long!' Nikki said. "How come you choose me?" I asked. 'Something about you! Your aura feels welcoming to new and protective for loved ones!' Nikki said as she came up to me. 'I know you will care for me like no other!" She said as she climbed to my shoulder. "Ok, but you have to be really careful. Being with me, you can lose your life" I told her. I saw the bat queen chase after Luz as Willow and Gus were being attacked by her babies. I took two more palisman and decided that was enough for Belos and left without no one seeing me. Nikki was on my shoulder on the way home. 'Why are you taking other palisman's when you have me?" Nikki asked. "There not for me, there for my father" I said. "You must hide when near him. Your life would be in danger if he sees you, the others are set for death" I said. 'You don't want to do this, do you?' Nikki asked me. "No but, I would be in trouble if I don't" I said. I arrived at the castle and I put Nikki in my cape. I entered the castle and went to Belos room. "'Father', I have three palisman" I said and took them out. "Well done Y/n! I was expecting one, even none but you proved me wrong!" He said and took the three palisman away. "You may rest now. Getting these must have taken a lot of work, right" 'father' says. "Yes, Goodbye 'father'" I said and left.

When I made it to my room, I locked the door and took out Nikki who came out of her solid form. 'He seems mean' Nikki says. "Tell me about it" I said. I changed into different clothing and went to sleep. For the next couple of days, I made a place for Nikki in my closet so when Hunter or anyone else is in my room, she has a spot to go and call her own. Lilith went on a mission and when she got back, she didn't succeed and had a run in with Eda. I could tell that all she wanted was to help her sister, but she was being difficult and wont listen. Nikki has been begging me to take her to school but I don't know how that would work out. Most students get their palisman in the second season so how would it work if I had mine earlier. I just told Nikki that in the future that I will bring her. She seemed sad but was happy that she would go one day. I think Hunter knows something off with me but I don't really think about it. I would just say school stuff and he would leave me alone. Also because the semester is almost over, I have a potions exam soon but I think I might pass, maybe. Tomorrow is Luz's first day of school so I'm excited to see her! I know she will be in potions for the first day so I won't be alone with Boscha anymore! I can't wait for tomorrow!

Belos POV

Y/n really surprised me today. When I came to the boiling isles, I was scared to even look at a palisman. Including my damn brother! I still wonder where that damn bird went after he passed. Maybe with his evil wife, whatever. I hate them but they keep me alive. Maybe Y/n isn't so scared of them because she knows our future, this world. Yes I read her diary, all of it and saw her entry on the night she was placed in her current room. I haven't told Hunter anything but he will know when I feel like I need to tell him. If I keep her a while longer, she can help me with my plan and we can get out of this demon realm. Just wait Y/n, we will be free soon. "That girl is making you soft. What happens when she breaks like the others?" the collector said. "She is not like the others, she will not break as long as I can help it" I said and the collector just light like a child that they are.

_______________________________________

Sorry if this chapter is short. But now you have a palisman! I didn't know when to give one to the reader and I don't want to wait till season 2 so yea. Also the next chapter is episode 13 and I'm skipping 14 because well you will see. Have an amazing Day/Night/Noon!

Word count- 1227