Chapter 6: A Human Abomination

Y/N POV

It was now lunchtime and I made my way to the cafeteria. I went over and brought two apple blood and went to sit down. "Hey! How was class willow?" I asked while sitting next to her. "It went amazing! I got an A+!" Willow said. "That's amazing! I got Luz some apple blood if she wants it" I said putting the second box on the table. "And she can have half of my PPJ!" Gus said, splitting his sandwich. "OMG, I haven't had real food in so long, please give me some" Luz said really fast and took the food and went back into the abomination goop. "I don't know guys, if Amity saw that..." Willow said and just then Amity landed on the table saying, 'I saw that!' abomination cant eat!'. "I know you're in there! You can't hide from me!" Amity screamed into Willow's abomination goop. The other kids look at her like she is crazy, which she is. "I want answers" Amity said, shaking Luz, who played dead. "AMITY BLIGHT!" the abomination teacher said. "Huh-?" Amity said. "I thought that you might be jealous but this, this is just sad" he said. "But sir, Look at her!" Amity says hold Luz up, where she still played dead. "Report to principal Bump's office, now!" the teacher said. "But but" Amity stuttered out. Amity got off the table, letting go of Luz, who just fell in the abomination goop and ran away. Luz came back up and we all looked at each other. Later we were all in the abomination classroom, where the teacher was nowhere to be seen. Luz finally got out of the abomination goop. "Wooh, I'm one sweety abomination. But now we don't need to worry about Amity, High five!" Luz said, holding her hand out. No one moved so she told us what to do, even though I knew what to do but I couldn't let them know.

Gus slowly walked up to Luz and gave her a high five. He kept doing it after the first one. "Oh man, what a rush" Gus said. 'He is one weird kid' I thought. Suddenly, the door opened and Amity was there, with Bump behind her. 'What a snitch' I thought. "Good afternoon, students" Bump said. "Principal Bump" Willow said as Luz went limp on the ground. Bump walked over to her and bent down to look at her. Me and Gus moved out of the way. Bump grabbed Luz's face and started to examine her. Bump got up and said, 'abomination rises'. Luz stood up and Bump told her to lay but she heard him say 'lie'. Luz started to say some random stuff until Bump corrected her. Luz then walked over to the table and laid down as Bump committed how life like she is. Me and Gus just looked at each other on what was happening. Amity just stood there with a bitch face. "Oh, I have her list of ingredients here" Willow said as she searched her pockets. "No, we were hoping for a closer look" Bump said as he pulled out a knife. "Willow, I allow you the first cut" Bump said, giving her the knife. "I don't think humans can be cut open" I said to Gus. "Me neither!" He said back. Then I saw Gus get an idea. "Hey! Principal Bump, um, high five" Gus said as he knocked over three other abomination pots. "Go!" Gus said to Luz and Willow. I managed to sneak out without Amity noticing. "They're getting away!" Amity yelled.

We all ran down the hall and turned the corner. Luz started to apologize to Willow for causing this problem and just wanting to see a magic school. "Luz this is not a good time to apologize!" I said as I saw the walls have red light covering them. It also covered the exits. "Oh man, we are in trouble!" I said. We ran down the halls as the red light kept blocking the exits. We saw a shadow behind us and it was Bump who was controlling the abomination to catch us. We ran to a pillar where Willow said that amity was right. "Willow, I have only been here for a week but I can tell you are a strong witch! Maybe abomination is not for you" I said. "A witch told me to be resourceful" Luz said, pulling out random stuff from her pocket. "That's it" Willow said as she took a seed from Luz palme. Willow explains that it was a seed and thanked Luz. Willow put the seed in her lap and made the seed grow. Vines started to come from the seed and destroy the abomination. It also stopped Bump from attacking us and looked shocked at what Willow did. The red light faded and the exits were now accessible. We all got up and ran to the exit but then Amity came in front of us. "Not so fast! I'm not letting you get away so easily. I want my badge! Abomination attack!" Amity said. Luz punched the abomination behind us and we ran away. Luz held Willow's arm while Willow held my arm. We ran until an abomination was in front of us. Willow made a circle and vines held the abomination back. "Y/n, Luz, Run" Willow said. "No, I can't leave you" Luz said. "Luz, Willow will be fine, she is strong. Look what she did" I said as I held Luz arm and Pointed to the whole school. Willow then wrapped us up in vines and placed us outside and shut the door. "Willow!" Luz said. "Come on Y/n, I know someone that can help us!" Luz said while dragging me somewhere.

'Damn, everything is happening so fast! I hope Willow is okay, I wonder if they're going to tell my 'father' what I helped with' I wondered. We ran all the way to the owl house. "EDAAAAAA" Luz screamed, running up to Eda and hugging her. Luz let go of me right before, This scene is so cute but not now. Eda was wondering what Luz was doing as King was just getting squished. "My new friends are in danger! You got to help me!" luz said. "Is the girl behind you one of your new friends?" Eda asked, pointing at me. "Yes, That Y/n!" Luz said, introducing me. "Hello, I would have loved to meet you in a different way but we have to go help the others" I said to them. Just then, we see Willow and Gus running at us. "LUZ, Y/N!" Willow said, hugging me when she and Gus got to us. We all did a big group hug. "Really, what is that?" Eda asked us. "Everything is perfect now! Bump switched me to the plant coven!" Willow said as she snapped her finger and her pink clothing switched to green. "Congratulations Willow! See, you were just meant for the Plant track and not the abomination!" I said while me and Luz hugged her. "What happened to Amity?" Luz asked them. "She was asking Bump if that counted as 'extra created'" Gus said. "Oh I can't wait to go back there!" Luz said. Willow and Gus gived each other a look. "What happened?" I asked them. "Well you see Luz, you're kinda... Banned from going back there" Gus said as he held a banned sign with Luz face on it. "That's my girl!" Eda says. "But we can come here and teach you what we learned" Willow said. "Yea, potions don't require magic so I can teach you!" I said. "Aww thanks guys but I already have an amazing teacher" Luz says, looking at Eda. "Yea, that's right! Luz is my student! Back up you acadome kids!" Eda says and grabs the banned poster from Gus and we all laugh. "Ah, baby's first wanted poster~ good job kid" Eda says to Luz as she pats her head.

Me, Willow, and Gus said our goodbyes and went back to the school. "Hey Willow, did they say anything about telling our parents what happened?" I ask her. "Well, they're telling my parents that I'm switching tracks but I think you and Gus are fine" Willow said. "Thank the titan, my dad would have killed me if he found out that I got into this type of mess" I said. "Hey, are you guys going to the convention next week?" Gus asked us. "I don't think so. My father already planned something for me that day but he wont tell me what he planned" I said. "That's a bummer. Well see you tomorrow!" Gus says and walks into the town. "Bye Y/n!" Willow says as she follows Gus. I walked to where I get dropped off and picked up to see Hunter there, waiting for me. "Hey, where were you?" He asked me. "Oh you know, talking to friends" I said and got on his staff. "Whatever" Hunter said and took off back to the castle.

_______________________________________

First adventure with Luz and your new friends! I am also trying to tell my dad that in S3E1, they made a refrent's to his favorite show, Star Trek. Also, sorry for not posting for like a month, school has been busy and regents are coming up. Have an amazing Day/Night/Noon!

Word count- 1556