Chapter 26: Day Of Unity

Y/n POV

Time passed slowly, well for me at least. 'I know Luz will be okay but now that I'm here, I'm not sure. I don't know exactly what the future holds now, only an idea. How will I return home? I don't even remember how I got here! Ok Y/n, just force on the present and worry about that in the future... If I have one' I thought. "What!" King said as he woke up from a nightmare I assume. "It's okay, King, it's okay" Willow said as she brushed King fur down, which had puffed up when he woke up. I looked over to the palisman, they were shivering from the cold air. I got up and took off my jacket and placed it over them. "I know how to fly a ship" Mr Blight said to Hunter. "Then fly faster! We're barely halfway there, Luz could be in trouble!" Amity said to her father. "Maybe if I took the wheel..." Hunter mumbled loud enough for Mr Blight to hear him. "Very eager to return to Belos, eh 'Golden Guard'? And what makes you think I'll let you drive if I took over for the 'Silver Guard'?" Mr Blight said to me and Hunter. "At least I never built him an army!" Hunter said back. "Watch your tone with me , young man!" Mr blight said as he let go of the wheel, making the ship tilt to the side. "Why don't you two stop fighting while flying! We all helped Belos in one way or another but not the time to fight about, okay? Also Mr Blight you may call me Y/n, not 'The Silver Guard'" I said to Mr Blight and Hunter. "Yea listen to Y/n, don't distract the pilot!" Gus said as he walked over to Hunter and Mr Blight. Amity walks over to them and now they're all fighting. 'Welp, no one listens to me...' I thought as I moved closer to Willow and King. "I can't believe she's going to face Belos alone again and I'm powerless to help her. We can't even manage to help each other" King said as Willow looked at her palisman. Willow's palisman flies over to the other palisman and they move a box that was full of food over to the others. 

"Look, we're all exhausted and terrified. Let's focus our energy on helping Luz instead of fighting each other" Amity said as everyone nodded. Everyone grabs something to eat while their palisman sits near them. I grabbed an apple and watched Hunter give Gus a fit-pump. Mr Blight even lets Hunter fly while he takes a break. Amity rubbed her hands together to gain some heat while her dad went over to her and created mittens for her. "Aw, this is just like when I was a kid... wait, Is this why you call me Mittens!?" Amity asked her dad, who just smiled and ate some bread. I went over and grabbed my jacket, putting it on again. "That was amazing!" King said as Willow's palisman flew back over to her. "There's always a way to help out, you just have to look for the right opportunity" Willow said to King. "Thanks Willow, I'll... remember that" King said as he yawned and curled back up to sleep again. After some time and King woke up, Hunter's and Mr Blight brands started to glow. "Oh no, it's starting" I said to them. "Your ship has been reported stolen, land immediately!" a voice said and another airship revealed itself. "Mom" Amity mumbled to herself. Gus made an illusion that made our airship invisible and look like it was turned into birds. "Don't be fooled! Take 'em down!" The scout shouted at the Abomination guards as they pointed their lasers at the illusion birds. Hunter and I got on our Palisman and flew over to take down the scout. Hunter tied him up while I power off the Abomination guards with the controller. Before they were fully powered off, one knocked Hunter off of his palisman and he started to fall. "Hunter!" I said and flew down to save him. FlapJack turned back into a bird and flew with me. I managed to catch Hunter and saw that Willow was landing the airship somewhere away from the castle. FlapJack turned back into his staff form and Gus made the ship visible again. We all landed back on the ship while Mr Blight looked terrified. "Why did I make those things so powerful? Stupid Alador, stupid!" He asked himself and hit his head. Suddenly the ship was hit and shacked as two more airships showed themself. 

"Fire!" a scout shouted as more shots were sent to the ship. We all held on to the side of the ship. "We have to get off!" I shouted but it was too late, as we crashed. "Everyone one?" I asked and looked around. Hunter was helping Willow, Gus was holding his head, Mr Blight was taking care of the Abomination Guards, and Amity went over to her dad to make sure he's okay. I help King up, he looks confused as he looks around. "Take this" Mr Blight says as he hands over the controle to the Abomination Guards. "Dad no, we're not leaving you!" Amity said. Mr Blight kisses Amity's head and goes back to fighting while Willow pulls Amity away. "Amity come one, we can't stay!" Willow says. "We have to go!" Hunter yells out. "Y/n, King, are you guys okay?" Gus asks us but then King knocks out in my arms. "We need to get to the castle! And fast!" I said as we all got on our palisman and flew to the castle. We got to the top where the Coven heads were and saw that they were already passed out. I hand King over to Gus as me and Hunter go over to Darius's side. "Darius? Darius? Darius, wake up! Wake up!" Hunter said to Darius, but it was no use. Amity and Willow power off the Abomination Guard that was holding Eda. "Eda, I got her. She is not waking up" Willow said. "We have to get to the head, Luz could be in trouble" Amity said and pointed toward the head. We got back on our palisman and I saw King had finally woken up. We finally made it to the head and saw Luz, fighting a mutated Belos. "We don't belong here" Belos said. "I'm- We're not like you!" Luz said just as Belos was about to attack her, Willow wrapped vines around Belos, stopping him. "We're here to help" Willow said. "Did you really think we wouldn't follow you?" Amity said to Luz. "Yea girl, get with it" Gus said while still holding King. "You guys are literally the coolest!" Luz said but shut up as Belos got back up. "We have to get him to stop the Draining Spell but he's all berserk mad!" Luz says. Willow wraps Belos up in more vines and pulls him back but Belos starts to break through. "Y/n! You have to talk to him, he'll listen to you!" Luz says to me. "Luz!" Amity screamed as she ran over to Luz and protected her from some falling debris. I saw Gus place King down and talk to him about staying there. "I-I... fine" I said and started to make my way over to Belos. "Father, please stop this! You're hurting yourself!" I said. "Father!?" Amity, Willow, and Gus screamed out. Belos didn't seem like he heard me and kept threshing around, breaking anything he can. 

Gus went inside Belos's memories that made him stop for a while but he broke out of it. Hunter pushed Gus out of the way as a hand almost crushed him and I ran over to Hunter and Gus to make sure they're okay. Belos zoomed over to us, coming face to face with us as his face shifted back into his normal one. "Hunter, why are you hurting me? Y/n? I only wanted to help you two?" Belos asked us. "You're- You're lying!" Hunter said as he blocked me from Belos, Belos's eyes then landed on FlapJack. "Caleb (Kill him)!" Belos yells out and makes an animalistic roar (I don't know if it was Caleb or Kill him so yea). Belos knocked Amity away and lucky Luz caught her while Belos then launched at Amity an Luz. I got on my palisman and pulled Amity and Luz away before Belos could catch them. Gus and Willow dragged Hunter to the side as he started to get weaker due to his brand. We all stood together, Luz helping Amity stand, Willow keeping Hunter sitting up, Gus stood terrified, and I'm ready to defend my friends if the Collect doesn't show soon. Belos makes a scythe with his hand, ready to cut everyone in half. I open my arms, protecting Willow, Gus, and Hunter as Belos brings down the scythe but it never came. We all opened our eyes and there, there stood the Collector. "Whatcha playing?" The Collector asked us and everyone looked so confused. "Collector? You're free, just as I promised" Belos said as he backed up a bit, shocked. "As promised? I remember someone throwing me off a bridge? I'm not angry though! Say, you wanna play tag?" the Collector asked Belos and brought him closer to them. "I'm it" the Collector said and flinched Belos in the forehead that sent him flying to the other side of the room, making him splatter all over the wall. Hunter held his hand over his mouth while everyone else was terrified of what just happened. "Too slow!" the Collector said as they giggled and looked at us. "You guys look slow too, do you need a heads start?" The collector asked us as they walked closer to us. "Whoa, Whoa, Collector! Buddy, pal" King said as he ran in front of the Collector. "King!" the Collector shouted, happily. "Remember what we talked about? You gotta help all my friends outside or, uh, we won't get to play Owl House!" King said and looked back at us. "Oh yea, we need a lot of people to play though...haha" I said. "Uh yea, Owl House, Uh gosh, I love that game!" Luz says. "The memories last a lifetime!" Amity said. "I play it everyday!" Willow said. "I play it every hour!" Gus said. Hunter couldn't say anything due to the pain he was in so all he did was squeaks. 

"I'll explain the rules later but remember, we need lots of players" King says and the Collector walks over to the hole in the wall behind us as we move out of the way. The Collector observes the eclipse that was going on and hm's. "Okay" they say and points his finger into the sky and moves the moon away from the sun. We watched in amazement and saw that the glowing from Hunters brand stopped and the sky went back to normal. "If we're going to play Owl House, We'll gonna need an Owl House!" The Collector says and starts to fly up and clapped his hands together that made the walls start to break apart. The Collector starts to tear apart the castle and King falls over into Luz. "We're gonna have a blast, everyone!" The Collector screams out. The floor starts to fall apart and Willow spotted the door to the Human realm. "I think there's a way out!" Willow said and pointed ahead of us. Hunter grabbed my hand as we ran over to the door. Amity and Luz were behind us as we jumped across the floor. "Hunter!?" Gus says as came across what is left of Belos body. I pulled Hunter ahead and we all ran to the door, which was now falling apart. Hunter opened the door and on the other side, was a forest and it was raining. "It's human rain, It's okay" Gus said as the four of us ran through the door. Amity stopped and looked back and saw Luz trying to keep the door from falling apart. We all looked at Luz as I felt the rain on my face, it felt like home. "Luz, what are you doing!?" Amity asked Luz as the door flickered. "I-I have to get Eda! We'll find a way back to you!" Luz says and the Collector spotted us, mainly King. "Go! Go! Go! Go! I-I can't hold the portal much longer!" Luz says and King starts to float away. I couldn't hear much after that due to the thunder and my heart beat. I saw Luz talking to King and King doing his Sonic shout, sending Amity and Luz through the portal. "No! King!" Luz screamed and tried to go back through the portal but it was too late. Luz kept opening and closing the door to the abandoned house and then turned to us with tears in her eyes. Gus fell down and started to cry, I think everyone forgets he's only a child still. I went over to him and hugged him as he cried into my shoulder. We followed Luz to her house and she knocked on her door. Camilla opened the door and gasped, placing her hand over her mouth. "Hey mom, I'm back" Luz said and started to cry. 

_______________________________________

SEASON TWO DONE! I'm happy to almost be done with this book, not that I don't like writing this! I know that there wasn't that much yandere in the book so far, there has been some but I want to wait till the end of the series to make it noticeable. Anyway, have an amazing Day/Night/Noon!

Word count- 2285