Chapter 2: New Family

Y/n POV

I woke up to someone shaking me. I thought that meeting Belos and being in the boiling isles was a dream. I thought one of my siblings was waking me up so of course like any sibling would do, I tell them to stop and yell at them. "S/n! Leave me alone! Let me sleep!" I said. "I'm not S/n! I'm Kikimora!" said the person. 'Wait-' I thought and sat up and looked down and saw Kikimora standing next to the bed I fell asleep in. 'THAT WAS NOT A DREAM!' I thought. "Oh umm sorry..." I said. "Whatever, The emperor would like to see you now" Kikimora said. I got up and made myself look more presentable. I followed Kikimora out and back to the throne room. When we entered there was 'Father' and Hunter was next to him. "You may leave Kikimora" 'Father' said. Kikimora left, leaving me alone with my new 'Father' and my new cousin. "Y/n this is Hunter, Hunter this is Y/n, your new cousin and my daughter" 'Father' said and Hunter looked over at me. "So this is who you were talking about, Uncle. This human girl" Hunter said. 'Damn, that kinda hurt' I thought. "Well no one is going to know. Only you, me, and Lilith know" 'Father said.

"Y/n come here" 'Father' said. I walked up to him and he handed me a necklace with a blue gem on it. "This will mask your ears to make it look like a witch's ears" 'Father' said. I looked at the necklace and it looked like a cloning gem like what the Blight siblings use. I put the necklace on and move my hair out of the way. "There we go, no one will know now" 'Father' said. Hunter was quiet the whole time. "I want you, Hunter, to help train Y/n. I will also get Lilith too. Others will think that she is a powerless witch like you. I will get you your own staff when the time comes, Y/n" 'Father' said. Hunter did not say anything, just said a quiet 'yes uncle'. 'I don't think Hunter is going to like me..." I thought. "I will get Lilith to go out with you to get some of your own new clothing" 'Father' said. "Kikimora, go get Lilith" Belos said. Somehow Kikimora heard that went to get Lilith. Lilith came in soon after. "Yes my lord?" Lilith asked. " I would like you to take Y/n to get some clothing and after that I want you and the golden guarde to train her. Train her like him" 'Father' said. "Yes my lord" Lilith said and I followed her out. 'AHH I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE BOILING ISLES' I thought while following Lilith wherever we went. "Here, put this on" Lilith said, handing me a pair of shoes and a hooded cape? "Why do I need a hooded cape?" I ask. "Because you're new and I don't want people to recognize you just yet" Lilith said. 'Makes scene' I thought. I put on the shoes and the hooded cap.

Lilith and I left the palace but then I thought 'How are we getting there'. Lilith then pulled out her palisman. 'Wait- I'M FLYING ON THAT!' I thought. "Get on. We don't want to take all day now do we?" Lilith said. I slowly walk up but then Lilith... JUST GRABBED ME AND NOW WE WERE IN THE FLIPPING SKY! "Lilith! Do we have to fly there!" I asked. "It's the fastest way to get to the town like this" Lilith said. We flowed up above the red trees and it looked beautiful. The red trees and the dark blue-purplish sky just look so amazing from up here. I saw Lilith look over at me but I didn't care. I soon see Bonesborough up ahead. I see a giant green hand sticking out of the ground with houses on it, smoke coming from some house chimes, and so much more stuff. It looked like something out of a fairytale. We landed next to a statue of Belos. I see some other people look over at us but soon turn away after spotting Lilith. "Come on, I know a good shop to start at" Lilith said and I followed her. We passed by a playground where I could see some kids playing. There were a lot more people out then I expected but it looks so peaceful in the town. We came to a stop at a store called, 'Demons & Witches Closet' (This is a random name I came up with). We entered the store and saw rows and rows of different clothing. "Hello there! If you guys need help, just ask!" a nice woman said by the entrances. Lilith ignored her and went to a row that read, "Young Witches'. "Go and look for some outfits. You can get whatever you like" Lilith said. "Okay" I said and went down the row.

I picked out some pajamas, pants, long and short sleeves, dresses, shoes, and jackets.