Chapter 9: Magic house #2

Y/N POV

Now we were sitting in the house, tied up as it was being dragged to who knows where. Luz was kicking the door as Gus was biting the rope. I was trying to wiggle out but Willow was just sitting there. "Hooty, you have to wake up" Luz said. Hooty said something and then Luz said something in spanish. "Willow, stop looking sad. We will get out of here" I said to her. "No, this is all my fault. Your dad thinks that you're safe at my house but now look where we are" Willow said. "Willow..." Luz said. The house shook and we fell over. "Did the house stop moving?" Luz asked. "My inside did" Gus said. The man and his partners open the door. The man forced us out of the house and threw us on the floor. He told his followers to go and sell the house and to eat Hooty. "No, Hooty would taste treble" Luz said. The man looked over at her and Hooty then said that he would taste good. The man then said to throw us over the cliff! 'Oh, I'm so telling Belos about this!' I thought as the man's partner started to push us to the cliff. "Say goodbye to your short little lives" the partner said. "Wait! Is this what you want to be doing with your life! Throwing kids off cliffs!" Gus asked him. "Actually yes! I dreamed about it since I was a little boy!" He said. 'And people called me weird' I thought. We all just looked at him and he pushed us off the cliff. Luckily the rope got caught on a branch. "Eda is going to kill us if we're not dead before she finds us!" Luz said. "I'm sorry guys, I just want to do something with my friends. I guess my anger with Amity got in the way. Truth is, we used to be friend" Willow said. "Really?" I said. Willow explained her childhood with Amity as the branch started to break. "Guys, this is not the best time to be doing this" Gus said. "I agree with him" I said.

"You don't have to prove anything to Amity! You brought a house alive! And you are crazy strong!" Luz said. "Amity doesn't know what she is talking about" I said. Willow got her arm out and made it grow. It broke us free and Willow made a leaf so we could be stranded on. "We might be children but we are also witches, powerful ones" Willow said as she attacked the man. While the men were distanced, we ran over to the house and got inside. "Everyone, Quick!" Luz said as we all held hands. We crushed them and made our way back to where the owl house belongs. "Let's hope Eda's out late tonight" I said. We passed by a dark shop where I saw Eda all tied up. 'She's going to kill us' I thought. Finally we made it to where the house belonged. "Did we do it?" Luz asked. "Yes Luz, we did" I said as we did a group hug. "Sorry about that Hooty" Luz said to Hooty. "It's okay, I'm just a little dizzy" He said. Then Eda slapped the door shut and King was next to her. "You are so busted" Eda said, walking to us. Eda was talking to luz as she looked terrified. ME, Willow, and Gus tried to standed up to Eda but she just gives us a weird look. But Eda was just impressed that the four of us were able to animated something so big on our first try. But we still had to clean her house, 'I haven't had to clean a house in like six months' I thought. "You know I wish we could have shown off to amity" Luz said as we started cleaning. "Yea, too bad know one will know about this" Willow said. We cleaned the owl house till noon when I went back to the castle. Luz offered to explain to my dad why I was coming back at noon but I said it was okay. Yes, it was a long walk but nothing to bad. When I enter. 'Father' was waiting for me. "Y/n, I need to talk to you" He said.

"Okay.." I said while following him to my room. We entered and he shut my door as I sat on my bed. "Why did one of my guards this morning see you on a post, animating a house. Not just a house, but the owl lady's house! With the human as well?" He asked me. "I'm sorry, Willow wanted to do the 'moonlight conjuring' so I thought that it was going to be me, her, and one other friend but we went to the owl lady's house and well you saw what happened" I explained. "I don't want you hanging out with those witches anymore. They are a bad influence on you" Belos said. "But- There my friends! I can't just leave them like that!" I said. "If you still want to be friends with those witches, you have to not get into any more trouble, you hear me" He says with a dark voice. "Yes.." I said. "Yes?" he questions me. 'What is that man doing?" I thought. "Yes sir?" I said. "NO! It's yes dad!" He said, slamming his hand on the wall. "Yes dad!" I stuttered out. "Good, now get some rest. You have been up for quite a while" Belos said and left my room. 'What was that about? Why did he care if I call him dad or sir' I thought. I sat on my bed and decided to finally get some sleep.

The next week, Gus asked me if I wanted to come to his H.A.S meeting. I knew what was going to happen so I declined and decided to just stick by Willow. The next day after Gus asked me to join his meeting. He told me and Willow that Luz was coming to school, while her ban was not lifted. "Hello Y/n and Willow! I'm so excited to be back at Hexside!" Luz said. Gus gave her the hooded part of our uniform and took her away. I went to class where Boscha was being bitch like always. Willow soon came and asked me to help break out Luz and Gus from detention. I agreed only because I wanted to hang out with my friends and we won't get in trouble because of that. We managed to get bored of the door before Bump and Eda walked by. Gus and Luz then break down the door. Luz was once again banned from the school until Gus took her punishment and Luz will be starting Hexside next semester. "Oh my titan Luz! I can't wait for you to join! Maybe you can be in the potions track like me!" I said. "I want to be in more than just potions! I want to study a little of everything" Luz said to us. "We can only wait and see" Willow says as we went to the plant coven room so she could show us some plants.

_______________________________________

Sorry, it's been a hot minute since I have updated but all tests are done and I passed them all (Somehow...). I also just want to get this story moving so sorry if it seems rushed. Have an amazing Day/Night/Noon!

Word count- 1241