Chapter 26.5: Philip or Belos?

(This is Luz POV from when she first starts to fight Belos!)

Luz POV

I was trapped in some wired bubble Kikimora made while bringing me to Belos. I'm glad that no one realized that me and Hunter switched places. I heard people talking around me but it was all muffed and then suddenly, the bubble burst and I fell on the ground. "But I am glad to see you, my fellow human" Belos said from behind me. "What? No fight left? Or did you learn your lesson from last time?" Belos asked me as I stated on the ground, I have to think of something and fast! "You wish" I said and took a deep breath as I use the invisible glyph on myself. I quickly got up and went behind Belos. "Spicy Toss!" I shouted and sent two fir glyphs at him. "Of course not" Belos says and he blocked my attack. He sent an attack on me and I fell back but didn't land immediately. I got back up just as another spell was shot towards me and ran to hide behind a pillar. "I didn't realize you're already combining glyphs" Belos said, walking toward where I was and shooting another spell. I moved out of the way and placed an ice glyph on the pillar as I ran away from him. "You do have a strange intuition with these, it took me years to figure that out" Belos said as I ran behind him. "Almost like the Titan himself didn't want me to have that knowledge" Belos said as all the ice glyphs powered on and flew toward him but he blocked them all. 'Come on Luz!' I thought to myself. "Though you're still decades away from beating me" Belos said but all I did was send another fire glyph at him. Belos then spun around and his arm extended and I was grabbed by a big green, slimy hand. I was brought face to face with him and the portal door was behind us. "Eat dirt Belos!" I screamed at him. "It's Philip and despise our differences, I want to help you Luz. I can send you home, I have just enough Titan's blood for one more trip but first, we need to find Y/n..." Belos said to me, I looked at the door in thought. "Please, I don't want to see another human life destroyed by this place and I know she escaped to find you" Belos said, bringing my attention back to him.

"You're such a hypocrite" I said to him, how could Y/n live with this guy? "You talk big about protecting humanity but after everything you've done, you're barely human yourself" I said and I saw the green slime cover half his face. "I do pity you, these monsters have warped you and Y/n sense of reality, I should have never let her go to that retching school. Perhaps it'll be merciful to put you out of your misery" Belos said and his fit started to glow red and I felt my feet start to turn into stone. "Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait!" I said as it started to spread up my legs. "You- you can't! You- What would Y/n say about this, huh!?" I said and started to look around for something that could help me. "I'm sure when we are back home where we belong, she will forget about this silly old realm" Belos said. That's when I spotted on the table behind Belos, a branding glove for the Emperors Coven! 'I have to get over there!' I thought. "Y-You do realize you've been gone from the human realm for centuries, times have changed. You wanna be known as the Emperor of Witch Hunters, right?" I asked him as the stone traveled up my body. "Witch Hunter General" Belos corrected me. "Sure, sure, Uh, Witch Hunter General. But those aren't really a thing anymore, Y/n must have told you? No one's gonna take you seriously if you start ranting about the demon realm... Not to mention a fashion sense like that" I said and observed his outfit. "Yikes my dude" I said and Belos got angry at my statement that he threw me... right into the table. I quickly hid the glove behind me and I looked to see stone thriving up my body. "So what? You're offering to be my modern-day guide? You do know I will have Y/n with me" Belos said and I felt my blood boil, Y/n is never getting close to Belos again after this! "I'm not offering anything, but I do wanna make a deal" I said as my waist was not stone and Belos raised an eyebrow. "I can't beat you, I know that. So I will return to the human realm and I will be your guide, if you spare my friends" I said but Belos just scoffs at me. "Come on, you'll need living prove that this realm exists! You'd do anything to save humanity well, I'd do anything to save the people I love. Please, Philip" I said as I felt myself almost full become stone and I closed my eyes.

I felt my body become less rigid and that Belos stopped the spell. "Fine" Belos said and I stood up, quickly making the branding glove invisible and slipping it onto my hand. "Then shack on it, human style" I saud and stuck out my hand. Belos looked at me and gave me a 'I know what you're doing face'. I pulled my other hand out from behind my back and showed that nothing was on it. Belos shook my hand and I pressed my other hand onto his wrist, branding him with his own logo. Belos shouted in pain and pulled his hand away, looking at me revealing the branding glove on my hand. Just then, the Draining spell had begun and Belos backed up in pain. "You'll never make it out of here unless you stop the Draining Spell right now!" I said to him but all he does is grunt in pain, holding his wrist. "I said stop it!" I scream out to him. Belos started to snarl and turned into a big green slime monster as multiple big blue eyes opened from his back and he turned towards me. "Okay I-I know you're mad but you can still fix things, just stop the spell!" I said and backed up from him. Belos didn't say anything and just started to attack me, swinging his arm at me. I dodged his attack but he hit the portal door, making it flicker on and off. "The door! Watch the door!" I said but stopped when Belos started to attack me again. 

I took a deep breath and used the invisibility glyph on myself, quickly moving away. Belos, like a wild animal, started to search for me as I moved toward the entrance's door. "Over here!" I shouted, making myself visible again. Belos saw me and I pushed open the door and ran out as Belos followed me. I ran as I heard Belos behind me but when I turned back, he wasn't there. I took a couple of deep breaths and heard snarling from behind me. "We don't belong here" Belos said as he stood up to his full height. "I'm- We're not like you!" I said as he roared at me, tried to attack as I covered myself but was stopped by some vines. I looked over and saw all my friends standing there.

_______________________________________

So that's what was going on with Luz while the airship was being attacked! Just something to make the story more complete! Anyway, have an amazing Day/Night/Noon!

Word count- 1780