Chapter 3: Training

Y/n POV

I woke up to knocking on my door. 'I must have fallen asleep' I thought as I rubbed my head. "Come in" I said. I look over to see Belos, my new 'father' at the door. "Good morning Y/n, I hope you slept well" Belos said. "I did" I said in a tired voice. "Why did you sleep in your clothing from yesterday?" 'father' asked me. "Oh well, I just had a lot on my mind and I guess I fell asleep in them" I said. "Do you want to talk about it?" 'father' asked. 'Why is he trying to be nice?' I thought. "No, It's complicated" I said. "Very well then, Come out and eat then you can start training with Lilith and hunter" 'father' said and left my room. 'That was weird' I thought. I got up and got dressed in something that I could train in (You can think of anything that you are comfortable in that you can move in). I looked around my room again to take this all in but then I noticed a backpack next to my bed. It was not there yesterday and Lilith never said I had a bag with me so why is it there? I walk over to it and open it. 'Wait- IS THIS MY STUFF?!?!' I thought while I looked through the bag. My phone with its charger, some jewelry, my polaroid camera with a lot of film, a scrapbook I had, and my diary was in the bag. Now that I look at the bag, it looks like one that was deep in my closet back home. My grandmother gave me the bag before she moved away. 'How come this bag with my stuff is here? I never packed this and I haven't seen this bag in like two years? What's going on?' I thought. I suddenly heard the door knock again. "Come in!" I said as I pushed the bag under my bed.

Hunter enters the room, in his uniform and mask on. "Belos is waiting for us. Hurry up" Hunter says. "Yea Yea, I'm just finishing up" I said as I stood up and walked over to the door. We walk down the long and empty hall of the castle. Hunter did not try to make any convocation with me so I stayed quiet. We soon entered a dinning room where 'father' sat at the end of the long table and guards at the door we were at. Other people brought out food and set it down at the table. "Y/n, Hunter, glad you guys can join me. Come sit, you guys have to eat or you won't have energy to train today" 'father' said as he waved at us to come and sit down. I sit down next to Belos as Hunter sits on the other side of him. Both Hunter and Belos took off their masks and made their plates. They look like how the show showed them but I can see more details on how they look. I made my plant and started eating. I know most food on the Boiling Isles is not edible to humans but because Belos is human, it must be fine for me. Hunter, I guess because he is a grimwalker of a human, he eats the same thing, right? After a very awkward breakfast, Lilith came in. Belos and Hunter had put their mask on before she entered and Lilith was in her normal clothing. "Hunter, Y/n, are you guys finished?" Lilith asked us. "Yes, Let's go... Y/n" Hunter said and walked out the door, not waiting for me. 'I don't think he likes me that much. I have to gain his trust at some point, but how?' I thought as I followed Lilith to the back of the castle, there was a field where we would be training and where Hunter was waiting.

*Time-skip because I have no idea what I'm doing or how to write this but I will re-write if wanted too*

I walked to my room where there was a bathroom near mine and Hunter's room. I also saw at the end of the hallway of our rooms, 'father' room was there. I went into my room and grabbed a pair of pajamas and walked into the bathroom. It was... cozy to say. I managed to turn on the shower and locked the door. I got in and felt the warm water hit my skin. My muscles are sore from the training today. I haven't moved that much in one day, not even in gym class! I wondered what my real family is doing, do they miss me, do they even know I'm gone? Could this be like when Luz came to the demon realm and Vee took her place? I hope so, I don't want to leave my sibling/s alone (Again if you don't have a sibling, then your pet but if you don't have a pet... your family?). When I was done, I dried myself off and changed into my pajamas. A purple star/moon pants and a black tank top. (I'm too lazy to put pictures but fun fact, the pants I'm describing are one I have and I think they fit in with owl house clothing). I walked out with my stuff and saw Hunter coming to the bathroom, with his own clothing in his arms. When he saw me, he stopped and just looked at me. "Umm, hey Hunter? What up?" I said. "Nothing..." He said and walked straight into the bathroom, shutting the door and I heard the door lock. 'Rude much. I hope he opens up soon. I don't want to be alone till Luz gets here, if she is not already' I thought and walked into my room. I put my clothes in a hamper that Lilith must have put because it was not there this morning. I walked over to my bed and pulled out my bag from underneath it. I open it and pull out my phone and charger. 'How am I going to charge it?' I thought. From what I remember, Luz collected some of the electric bees? She made some kind of charging thing from that. I looked more in my bag and found my portable charger. 'This will do for now, until I get these bees' I thought. My phone is at 73% so I will be good for a while. I looked through my phone when I realized anything owl house related... was gone. 'I didn't have much but what happened? Something up' I thought as I put my phone under my pillow.

'I wonder what the future holds for me' I thought. I pulled out my diary. Its black cover with the word 'Journal' spelled on it. I opened a new page and started to write. (Because Owl house came out on January 10, 2020, I'm going to make it the date and 2020 without covid :D)

01/10/20 Friday : Dear diary

I somehow got teleported into a show called ' The Owl House'. Lilith found me or at least I think she did, all I know is that I fell asleep in my normal bed and woke up in the castle medical room. Belos for some strange reason 'adopted' me! He must have something planned for me but I have no clue what I could be! He is so... unpredictable! I met Hunter and Kikimora, Kikimora looks really different from the show, no wonder Luz was so scared when she got here. Hunter, I don't think he likes me but I can work on our relationship! Lilith brought me shopping and I got a whole new wardrobe! I also started training with Lilith and Hunter. I don't know why Belos wants me to train, maybe for a mission with Hunter? I don't know when the real show starts but I'm sure I will hear about it when it does. Anyway, I will write sometime soon, when I have time.

-Y/n L/n 7:40pm

'That felt good to write down. I can't really tell anyone what's happening so' I thought and put my diary also under my pillow. I climb into bed and soon fall asleep.

Belos POV (I know, exciting)

Something about that girl makes me feel... weird? I never did have the chance to have kids, meanwhile Caleb had one. She does look like a child that would behave for their parents. Maybe I can try to be her father? I wonder how she got here? Does she have a portal or did she come through from someone who has one? If so, who has a portal door? I need to figure this out! This girl, Y/n might be more helpful to me then I thought she would be. I hope she is a fast learner because if she is, I can send her out on missions with Hunter to help me with the day of unity. I walked down the hall where Y/n and Hunter rooms are. I open Y/n door to see her fast asleep. I put a small spell to keep her in a deep sleep. I see something under her pillow and take it out. It was a book of some sort with the word 'Journal' spelled on it. I opened a random page and readed it.

_______________________________________

I know, a cliffhanger but the chapter is getting long for my liking so I have to cut it here. I will post as soon as I can. Have an amazing Day/Night/Noon!

Word count- 1586