11 | stunt time

───── ❝ korosenai ❞ ─────

[emei chiba]

(in which mc will perform Karma's cliff stunt)

"Korosenai... Koro-sensei... Koro━" Emei whispered to herself as she thought of her unkillable teacher. 

She sat quietly in her chair with one arm on her desk to lay her head down with a usual sleepy expression. 

Whatever I come up with, if someone's already tried something, he'll be on guard for the whole day... She glared her eyes at her wall, 

But maybe that's good...If he's too busy focusing on other people.

It had to be something she could do. She can barely shoot a gun, Karasuma is on her ass for always having a terrible stance, and she isn't sneaky enough to ambush him as quiet as her footsteps might be. 

"Argh..." Emei grumbled in a low tone. 

"Hmm..." She thought back to all the days leading up to this one. She recalled him telling a certain student that he will polish his students until they shine brighter than the sun because that's his duty as their mentor. 

His goody-goody teacher act is honestly impressive when you think about it. Why would anyone want to spend their last year on earth handling a bunch of delinquents?

Emei would much rather relax on a hammock on a white sandy beach. 

A few minutes later, the girl woke up from her nap, her animated snot bubble popped at the same time an idea sprung into her head. 

Her wide eyes settled back to their sleepy nature and she smiled to herself. If she kept her word, Koro-sensei will stop bothering her during her class naps. 

"Maybe that could work..."

It's a cloudy day. The chilly air almost stung as you breathed it in, but Emei determined to set her plan into action today. She clutched the gun to her side checking to see if it's fully loaded. 

Her feet crunched on the leaves as she hiked through the woods. 

The listless girl didn't make it far when she realized she had no idea where she was going. And she was totally lost in this dense forest.

Ready to panic, Emei crouched down and hugged her knees shaking. Before any tears could fall, she felt a pebble bounce off her back with a weird 'boink' sound.