33 | Chiba time

───── ❝ cheese ❞ ─────

[ emei chiba ]

"And the seeker is~"

"WHAT?"

"NO"

"EVERYONE CALM DOWN. LET'S MAKE A PLAN━"

"FUCK"

"WHAT KIND OF PLAN IS FOOLPROOF ENOUGH TO GET AWAY FROM HIM??"

"Oh c'mon guys, what's there to be scared of?"

"THE TIMER STARTED?"

"HOLY SHIT RUN"

[6:30 pm]

With an ear-blasting sound of an air horn, the mice rushed away from the seeker in different directions, sprinting as far away as possible while conserving as much energy as they could.

Isogai and Maehara, to no one's surprise, planned to stick together throughout the entire thing, both headed inside the hotel lobby to start looking for cheese cubes. 

Nakamura and Okano ran around the building into the palm tree forest, hoping to find a stun gun to gain an advantage. 

"Guys! I found a cheese cube!" Kayano's voice beeped over the walkie-talkie. 

"Nice! I got two!"

"Everyone, let's keep it on the down low when communicating with each other. We don't know if the seeker is near another mouse!"

"Roger that!"

[6:46 pm]

Yada and Kayano paired up and found luck in searching their bedrooms, gaining three cubes of cheese. They high-fived with a small cheer and ran out to bring the cubes back to paradise (the table).

"The cat's out of the bag! All mice in the vicinity, continue with caution!" Koro-sensei's announcer's voice boomed with static over the walkie-talkie, causing the girls to gulp and share a worried glance.

"Let's get these back to paradise ASAP!"

The two girls snuck downstairs and found their way to the exit, the sight of paradise shone bright with rays of "no homework in a subject of their choosing" drew them in. Unfortunately, Yada and Kayano did not take into account the odd quietness and feel right into a trap.

WHOOSH!

In less than a second, the girls registered a red handprint on their backs and screamed.