29 | intervention time

☆◦ 。\|/。◦☆

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

☆◦ 。/|\。◦☆

───── ❝ I have fallen for you  ❞ ─────

Once upon a time, there was a princess named Emeri

She had long silky black hair and shimmering green eyes. Her skin was soft and fair. It glowed beautifully when she stepped into the sunlight.

This princess was born into the kingdom of Kunugigaoka. An undefeated-in-battle, magical, and crowded kingdom.

Emeri grew up being fed with silver spoons on gold platters by the dozens of maids who looked after her. They did everything for her.

Clothed her. Bathed her. Brushed her teeth. They did it all.

You would think this princess who grew up in luxury would have an infinite love for her life, but she doesn't.

In fact, she's tried to escape her kingdom numerous times ever since she learned where the castle gates were located.

Her main caretaker, Erina Yellowich

"WHO WROTE THIS!?"

Her main caretaker, Yumiko Kanzari, was cursed with the misfortune of chasing little Emeri around the castle hallways every weekend.

The princess's days were boring and repetitive. Never was she allowed to participate in fun, nor did she ever get privacy outside of her room. She always fell asleep during her studies with her professor, Grim-sensei.

A good wizard dressed in long black uniform, book always in hand, and a tie with moon embroidery strictly adjusted into his collar. 

"Chiru-hime, do not fall asleep during lectures!" The dark-haired man smacked a ruler on her desk, waking the princess up in an instant.

"But magic history is so boring. I don't need to learn about the Gakoshu family or how they built this place from the ground up," the princess yawned without covering her mouth, earning another ruler smack on the table.

"Mind your manners, princess, please. You don't want to catch flies do you?" Grim-sensei cheekily grinned at the girl's embarrassment.

"Nyrufufufu~ sounds just like me!"

"Whatever.."
"Whatever.." She grumbled.

Years go by, and the little princessnot so little anymore, her 18th birthday just passeddragged her feet on the velvet carpet as she crossed the hallway from her study to her room.