36 | one more time

───── ❝ a date ❞ ─────

『 Karma akabane 』

"Do you have everything ready?" Nakamura leaned against the marble counter twirling her hair around her finger. Her eyes followed a head of red as he paced around his kitchen. 

"I hope so."

Karma called her over in the afternoon, asking her for advice on how to make it up to Emei. For real this time.

His last night was restless; he couldn't get a wink of sleep. The redheaded boy was busy scrolling back reading and rereading his texts with Emei, wishing he could've done something different. 

"What if she says no?" Karma ran a hand through his hair. 

"Depending on how she says no. If it's not totally 'fuck off' then you find another way. If it is a 'fuck off I never wanna see you again' you leave her alone." The blonde girl shrugged.

"Should I text her?"

"Not yet. Hayami mentioned something about going out with her around this time. Maybe bother her in the evening," Nakamura suggested, "I gotta go now aight? Good luck on your date."

"It's not a date. It's an apology." Karma opened the door, kicking her shin as she left. 

Nakamura rolled her eyes, cheekily poking his arm before jogging out of his walkway. "It could be both!"

Karma held his phone, his thumb hovering over the app icon. Finally, he clicked on it and took a deep breath.

Could it be both?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

08:46 pm

hey, are you asleep yet?

sleepyhead🍪:

I was about to until you texted

oh sorry, do you have a moment? 

sleepyhead🍪:

just one.

Aw :3 just for me right?

sleepyhead🍪:

Good night

SORRY DON'T GO

sleepyhead🍪:

make it quick, please :)

Let me take you out

sleepyhead🍪:

Like all the times we've gone out before?

No not that cafe. Somewhere new. 
I want us to hang out before summer ends.
Just the two of us...If you're not too mad at me.

sleepyhead🍪:

I'm not mad at you :( I'm just sad. 
you made me sad.

I know. I feel very shitty about it. So, please.
Let me try to make this up to you.
I'll make you happy, s
o give me a second chance.

sleepyhead🍪:

[typing...]

Okay [🫡]

ty short stack☹️

you sent a gif 

sleepyhead🍪 sent a gif

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀