Episode 1

Yazhini Pov:

Yazhini Pov:

I wokeup and immediately picked up my small button phone and switched off the alarm which is about to ring in 5 mins.

I looked at my left side only to see my 7 year old kid who is sleeping peacefully on the bed between me ad my husband who is sleeping.

My husband!!

I sadly smiled at that tag.

'Don't Yazhini' I chanted within myself and walked towards the bathroom to finish off my daily routine.

After freshening up I walked out of our room by closing the room door gently. After sweeping, I just splashed the water at the home entrance then I started to put the kolam(Floor drawing).

After feeling satisfied with what I put I then entered into the home, to start with the kitchen chores.

*Sighs*

I sighed After seeing the sink with full of dirty dishes.

'This is so much of dishes' I thought to myself and started to wash the dishes.

After completing that, I cleaned the gas stove and the kitchen island with wet cloth.

Then I started to sweep the whole house leaving my bedroom, and my in laws room. Since they are taking rest.

'What about you taking rest while every other person taking the rest?'

After completing everything I looked up at the time which is going to be 6 am.

Gosh.

I immediately walked towards the stove and started to cut the milk packet and poured the milk into a vessel and switched on the stove to boil the milk.

After making sure the stove is low, I opened the fridge and taken out the Dosa batter and other veggies which is required to start with the breakfast preparations.

*Door opening sound* I looked at my left side. I slowly walked near the kitchen door and stood there beside the door and spotted him.

There my husband walks out of our bedroom in a hoodie and trag suit.

Without looking at any of his side he just walks out of the house. Sighlingly I gone inside the kitchen and resumed my work.

'Won't he consi....' my thoughts stopped.

"Useless, arey krishna. Why I even married you to my son. Not even doing any chores properly. " came my mother in law voice. I immediately turned off the stove.

"Athai(Mom in law), I actual i forge..."

"I know it, your mind is not even here. Always wanted to take rest...." she keep on chanting the same thing, without giving any heads to that I started to resume my work.