Episode 28

Arjun Pov:

Arjun Pov:

"Varun kanna, where are you?. I got few college applications." I says while entering into the home.

But no reply.

"Yazhisai, where is varun?" I asked her who is trying to walk with a glass full of water.

"Anna is in his room papa."

"Let me help you yazhisai." saying this i took the glass of water.

"Baby you shouldn't be filling the water like this. Water will be spilled out of the glass right for your every move? " I says while walking inside his room.

"Varun, I came with a college application...." I stopped in mid as Yazhini is sitting on Varun bed and whereas Varun is sleeping peacefully on her lap.

I opened and closed my mouth.

"Papa give water to mumma, I mean to aunty." yazhisai says.

But my legs were rooted then and there. I couldn't even able to move.

"Papa" yazhisai says while pushing me to yazhini wich made the water to spill little amount on her saree pallu.

"Oh shit shit." I frantically says.

What have I done now.

"A.. Am sorry, I just unknowingly did I.. It..." i tries to say something.

"It's fine" she softly says.

I... No.. Nods at her.

Even if I pass the water she is not going to accept it.

I gulped.

"I.. I... W.. Water" I says slowly to her.

Surprisingly she bought from my hand and started to drink it.

"Thanks" she politely says.

I nods at her.

What is happening here?

With that I just walked out of the room and walked into my room.

"I couldn't able to face her. The woman who i tarnished is now sitting before me. The guilt again started to risen up." I murmurs.

My tears started to fell from my eyes.

"God, still how many years I have to live a life with this pile of guilts" I murmurs.

"Why am alone couldn't able to live a normal life."

'For that you shoudnt played with a good hearted soul' my mind retarded.

I don't know how long I was sitting like that.

"Yazhisai" I called for her once I came to hall.

"Yes papa"