Episode 29

Yazhini Pov:

Yazhini Pov:

"Uhh?" I sounded.

"B.... B.. But I hur..."

"Stop it Arjun. Let me put this very clear to you. Let us move on from the past Arjun. I hope I can call you as Arjun right?" I asked him.

"Y.. Yeah yes yes" he says.

"Let's move on from past Arjun. You already lived a life of 9 years in a guilt. Enough is enough. You changed a lot, in the end that is all I needed."

"True when I first meet you I don't want to see you, I don't want to speak with you. But after hearing that whatever you undergone, I completely understand that all you did it because of the misunderstanding and misconceptions. So, beneath you are a very good human being. I never get a chance to meet that person. Now I want to see that person. "

" Even our son never get a chance to see us both who had a normal conversation like a normal human beings. "

" Total 18 years is enough, let us both be friends atleast. "I says.

He kept mum.

" Arjun? "

" U.. Yeah "

" What do you say? "

"I.. I..."

"Ye....yes" He says while stuterrig

"Friends" I says while showing a hand for a shake.

After thinking for sometime he gave me a shake.

"Frie... Friends" he says.

I smiled at him.

"Am Yazhini"

"Ar... Arjun"

"Good, let's go and sleep now. Bye good night." I says and leaves him who is still in the shock.

_________

Arjun Pov:

I couldn't able to sleep in night.

"Appa, why are you smiling like a baffoon." arnav asks me who walked into the kitchen.

I glared at him.

"Am I looking like a baffoon to you?" I asked him while tinkling him. His laugh is bloooming in this whole kitchen.

"Breakfast is ready" I says to which varun and yazhisai started to help me on bringing the dishes prepared.

"Appa I will call for mumma." varun says.

"No need varun your mumma is here."

"Hi mumma good morning." varun says.

"Good morning Varun." "

"Good morning cuties and maama. " she says to yazhisai, arnav and dad.

Yes she started to speak with dad. After all his mistakes were none right.