Episode 15

Arjun Pov:

Arjun Pov:

"Paa wh.. What is her past?. You said that s.. she mean my wife never... e.. endured the happiness....f.. from her birth...meant?" I stuttered as I ask him.

Am afraid.

Am afraid.

What if I was wrong even with her?

'Even now you are thinking that she would be the one who spoked with you?' my mind asked me.

I have the dread feeling that she is innocent.

'What will you do if she is innocent?'

'You have punished her for the mistake which she never done then, right?'

'If that is true meant, the past 9 years you have hated her without any base.'

'If that is true meant she lived her life without even knowing why I hate her. '
'9 years'

'Your sharp words.'

'Your ugly words'

"Did you ever tried to understand her Arjun?"

"Uhh?"

"Did you ever thought that why she take care of you even after your harsh behavior towards her?"

'Why?'

"All she want is love Arjun. All she want is love. In her whole life she yearned for one thing, which she never get from anyone but only from her mother but she also left yazhini leaving her alone in the vast world without anyone to hear her that what she gone through. "

" Arjun have you ever taken up the abused case? " dad asked me.

" Y. Yes. Whw.. Why are you asking me now...? " I asked him with a dread feeling.

" Your unloved wife has been gone through the abuse Arjun. "

" What... Wh.. Who ab.. What abuse?" I asked him.

"Appa"i called him since he is mum.

"Its not my place to tell you Arjun. I gave my promise to yazhini that I will never open up her past to anyone. But, why don't you go and know by yourself?. Atleast by then you will know that what she actually endured Arjun. Go, find out what she actually went through so that you will understand her pain. I want you to go and find by yourself, I don't want to spoon feed you Arjun. If you want to know her real pain go to her birth place. " he says sadly and walked out of the room.

'What is this now?'

I walked out of my parents room and walked inside my room, our room.

I sits on the bed. And looked at the wall, where Varun and my photo frame is lying. But whereas there is no photo of her.

"How much of an asshole I am right" I laughed at myself.

I still remember that many times Varun asked me, why there is no photo of mumma.