Episode 13

Yazhini Pov:

Yazhini Pov:

I don't know what to think now.

Its been 2 days of knowing his Past. His past love.

I was thinking to speak this with him, to let him know that his father is not a bad one here.

"Yazhini did you called varun's teacher and asked about Varun?" maama asked me.

"Yes maama, they are going to reach the destination maama. Don't worry your grandson will be back in 4 days." I says. Yes varun went to the school tour.

I was very skeptical at first, but then he started to plead me a lot so I let him.

And in just 6 hours I started to feel alone.

This boy is my everything.

"Without him the home is really not a home yazhini. I already miss my champ." maama says. I smiled at him.

"Maama do you need any...." I stopped as arjun is home.

What?

Time is just 4 clock.

Okay let's talk with him, yazhini. You can do it. And this is the time to make him understand that watever maama did has some meaning behind it. I don't want maama to suffer for being departing from his son.

"I don't want anything, yazhini. First you take rest dear, always doing some or other work."

I first prepared the coffee and walked inside our room only to see him standing before the mirror. Who is not looking good as if he is not feeling well.

'I think it's a bad idea to even thought of speaking with hi...'

"What do you need? "I heard his voice.

As usual in a angry tone.

"C.. Coffeee"

"keep it there" he replies while removing his shirt.

"C.. Can.. W.. We i say something?" I asked him and he stopped doing his action.

Yazhini it's a bad idea.

"What?" he literally barked at me. I just jumped in my place, since his voice is very loud.

"I... Oww maa... I w... Maamaa..." I stuttered a lot as he walks towards to me.

He walked near to me.

Fuck.

"Can't you speak without stuttering?"

"I maama is innocent.... He didn't wantendly separate you... From you...."

"Did I aksed your certificate about my dad?"

"No, actually I came here to say...... Thatav... We.... Maama is not wrong here for your love not getting succeeded. Varshini......"

"Stop right there you witch. You don't have any rights to even utter my love name. This ugly mouth of yours should not utter her name." he says at me while pinning me to the wall.