Episode 11

***Don't want to cut the flow, hope you all will like the episode. Hereafter the update would be either in weekend or next week. Take care dears***

 Take care dears***

Arjun Pov:

         🔹🔸Past continues 🔹🔸

"Hello" I says.

"Who... Is.. Is this?" I heard a stuttering voice.

"This is arjun"

"Which arj.... Am sorry sorry..."

"Yes tell me" I heard her voice after sometime

"Are you alone now?" I asked her.

"Uhh?"

"I meant are you alone now?" I aksed her whereas varshini started to glare at me.

"Y.. Yes tell me" I heard her.

"See, I want to tell you the very important thing. I know the news which am going to share is an heart shattering one. But please don't think it otherwise. Okay let me put it straight, I..... Ca... Actullay love someone else, so I can't marry you. But.. Mu.. My dad is not accepting it, so I want you to say no to the marriage. Look if we both ended up together, I won't be able to accept you forever. That life would be just a simple plain stranger life if we both ended up together. Our both lives would be in ruined. I would never love you forever, as am loving some other girl. I hope you understand it. Just say no to this marriage from your side. I couldn't able to say since my dad got cardiac arrest recently, it would be better if you say by yourself. Then my dad definitely will say no."I says.

Only to hear the silence.

" Are you there I know it's difficult for you to say no. But we both don't want to ruin for lives. "

"I... I.. Will say... On enga... Engagement before everyone." I heard her voice.

"Thank you s...." before even I complete the line went died.

It might be difficult for her.

'I really hate to break someone heart.'

"You are a heart breaker arjun." vinoth says.

"Senior, am so happy." varshini says while hugging me.

I nods at her.

Atlast.

"Okay it's getting late, varshini first yous should reach your home and inform me okay." I says while stopping the auto for her.

"Bye senior" she says before leaving.

                   ____________

Its that day, that so called engagemnt day.

"Senior, take care bye" I heard her through the phone. Varshini went to her relative home, that is better.