Episode 14

*** It was meant to update yesterday but I slept while editing so posting now

*** It was meant to update yesterday but I slept while editing so posting now. Hope you will enjoy this chapter. ***

Arjun Pov:

I kept sitting on my bed for next 2 hour.

"Mmmm, you... Can... You come for dinner?" I heard her voice.

I nods as no to her.

"Mm are yo.. You not feeling well?. Maybe can I prepare some kasayam?"

"Will you leave me alone for sometime?"

"S.. Sorry"

After sometime I heard the door closing sound.

"Asshole, asshole you are. Why you are behaving with her like that" I shouted at myself.

'As if you treated her properly from start. This is how you were treating from start but you were behaving differently today?'

With that I just walked out of the home.

                      __________

"What are you telling Arjun?. Did she came to meet you?. Is she is alive?"

"Yes and happily married" i says with a different feeling which I don't know how to dissipate.

"That's good to hear. "

"Yeah" I replied but looking at the sky. Currently we both were in the play ground.

"What happened Arjun?"

"I don't know what to feel." I says at him.

"I understand Arjun. See it's a last Love, she herself moved on right. So you should also move on Arjun."

"You have a wife, you have a son. This is what I was telling from the start Arjun. See, there is nothing wrong for love to happen for more than one time Arjun."

"Let's speak this another day, first go to home and take rest. I could see you are not in your stable mind. But I will tell you only one thing Arjun, please don't hate yazhini atleast hereafter."

"But she is the one who said otherwise in engagement..." I stopped not knowing whtat else to tell.

"If that's the case, even you too married her just because you want to show her the hell life since she wanted you, since she separated you from your past love, since you believed that because of your marriage your past love was died. Everyone is at mistake arjun. Past is past, one shouldn't mourn over the past for very long time. " he says.

" But one thing Arjun, Varshini, she easily replaced you. Am not saying your first love was weak. Everything is based on the circumstances Arjun. We don't know in what circumstances Yazhini accepted for this marriage
Maybe maybe she wanted to fulfil her mother's promise so she may said acted with us like that. We don't know Arjun, you haven't confronted her. But one thing is clear Arjun, she is not replaced you for anything. I don't know to be honest if it's were a differe nt woman she would have leaved you at the very start itself Arjun. She is different. Just don't miss her Arjun. Leave your past, embrace your present Arjun. " he says before waking away.