Episode 24

***Tada second update, hope you will enjoy the chapter❤️

***Tada second update, hope you will enjoy the chapter❤️. Happy reading let me try to give you update on weekends. Mistakes will be there. ***

Yazhini Pov:

"Why he needs to accompany me paa?" I asked dad again.

"Varun too wants too visit that temple yazhini along with you." dad says.

"Yazhini, we can't come over that long. Besides we can't allow you to travel that long alone too. At first it was arjit who was about to accompany you. But in last minyute he got some work, so there is no other choice."

I huffed.

Not him again.

So it's actually a temple visit where maa and ppaa have to go. Like their family temple it seems. But its a longer distance, last time when mom travelled that long from chennai its leads her some pain in knee joints. So doctor advised to not travel any long distance atleast for some time.

So I accepted to go on behalf of them to path as they will visit atleast once in a year, but now in last minute the plan is ended up with disaster it seems.

"I will ready mumma" I heard varun voice.

I looked at him where arjun is holding him in his arms.

Arjun is smiling cheekily.

I looked away.

I hate it

'But you can spend some time with your son. '

With that I entered into my room to get ready. After getting ready I gone inside his room to check on Varun who is now jumping after hearing the plan.

"Amma, is it true?" he again asked me by grabbing my both cheeks.

I smiled at him.

Its his wish right to go out with both parents. Atlast it is going to be real, but now I don't want to once it was mine too but not anymore.

"Yes kanna" I says at him with little smile.

Only good thing is he is not in the room atleast so with that I just took Varun out after making him ready, as I know that man will be anytime soon from bathroom.

"Yazhimi, I kept everything in this bag. I already informed the iyaar, regarding your visit. He would be preparing all the things." maa says, I nods at her.

                    __________

"Take care dears, Arjun take care of yazhini and varun. Its a long distance, so please try to finish the poojai as soon as possible so that you all can return to home by today night itself." paa says at him.

"I will take care both of them uncle." Arjun says by looking at me.

I rolled my eyes.

'How can he behave like this'