Episode 26

***There will be plenty of mistakes, please adjust with it

***There will be plenty of mistakes, please adjust with it. ***

Arjun Pov:

"Arjun" I heard vinoth voice.

"Hi" I politely says.

"Yesterday only you called me and informed me that you landed in chennai. It was such a shock arjun. You never gave us any contact details to contact you arjun, why though?"

"Mmmm" I hummed at him.

"How are you doing Arjun, tell me truthfully?" he asked me.

"Am really doing good vinoth. How are you doing?" I asked him.

He hummed.

"And, I joined back on the bar council." I says.

"That's great."

"Mmmm"

"Tell me the truth Arjun" vinoth asks me as soon as we both take a seats on the restaurant.

"Am good vinoth"

"I could see from your face very well." he commented.

"Am seriously doing good vinoth."

"Mmmm, did you tried to meet yazhini anytime?" he asks me.

I looked at him.

"No vinoth, she endured a nightmare in her past. That's enough vinoth."

"But Arjun, it's been 9 years...... So"

"The sin I did for her will never get healed by anything or anytime vinoth. All I hope is she is doing good in her life atleast by now. I just want her to be happy."

"But what about you arjun."

"What about me vinoth. Am being happy in my life."

"With three kids, what else I need."

"Mmmm, how is varun coping up?. Yazhini wanted to meet Varun arjun, she 1 or 2 times visited my house on asking for you. But I myself not aware of your whereabouts. So I always ends up saying I don't know. Now you are here.... " he dragged.

"Let me find her and arrange a meeting between her and varun."

                     ____________

"Behave like a good girl" I says while putting yazhisai down.

"Am a good girl, papa." she retarded.

"Sassy girl." I murmurs.

"Only arnav is a good boy papa, not this girl" varun says to which yazhisai immediately looked down.

"I was just kidding yazhisai baby, look at your brother." Varun immediately started to coo at her who immediately shown her arms to him.

He took her in his arms.