Episode 3

Arjun Pov:

Arjun Pov:

"That's all your honor" I finished and walked towards my seat.

"According to prosecutor Arjun....." finally the judgement paased for my client side.

"Congrats man" vinoth says as soon as we all walked out of the court room.

I nods at him.

"Hy Arjun" i heard swathi's voice.

"Hi swathi"

"Arjun how was the case went?" she asked me.

"Like every other case" I replied.

"Common Arjun this is very complicated case. But you solved it easily. You have so much of potential man. "

"Yeah vinoth is right. Let's leave that, I just came here to invite all of you for my house warming party which is fixed for next month."

"Congrats swathi" I wished her.

"I should see you all there okay. Don't forget guys, especially don't forget to bring your partners. That is must" she says and walks away.

"Am hungry" Vasanth says by wrapping his arms on my shoulder

"Behave like a man" I says by walking inside my cabin, there those two also followed me.

I took out my lunch box only to be opened by vasanth and immediately started to taste my food.

"Man am always addicted to your food Arjun. What a lunch! "

"Yes Arjun, you are one lucky bastard for having a wife like yours." says vasanth by eating out from my lunch box.

Yeah very lucky.

I clenched my hands.

"We haven't meet your wife in years Arjun. " Vasanth says.

"Yes he is right. How is she? And how is your kiddo?"

"Yeah Varun is good"

"What about your wife..."

I just attended the call which am getting. Luckily.

At night:

I walks inside our bedroom only to see my sleeping son in the middle of the bed.

After freshening up I walked out of the bedroom to have my dinner.

There she stood in the corner after serving my plate with a dinner. Without saying anything I just gone and had my dinner, i know she is anxiously waiting for my words that how was the dinner. But I will never say anything to her.

This is the punishment for ruining my life.

I just stood up and walked inside our bedroom after washing my hands.