Episode 31

Arjun Pov:

"Yazh... Yazhini please say something" I asked her.

"Did I did any mistake?. Why are you not spekaing with me for past 2 weeks yazhini?. Please tell me, I don't able to remember anything. Please tell me whether I offended you in any way yazhini. Am sorry yazh.... Yazhini. Am so....sorry." I says.

I can't simply accept her silence.

She looked at me especially into my eyes.

'What did you did this timd Arjun?' My mind asked me.

" Please ya... Yazhini... Am.. Am.. So... Sorry, if I did something.' I says.

"Am sorry..." she cut me off.

"I love you. " she says.

I kept looking at her.

What?

Did she said I love you?. I think I heard it wrongly. Yeah that's right.

"Arjun" she called me after sensing that am not giving any response.

"What did you said..... Ya... Yazhi... Yazhini. I... I.. Heard something wr.. Wrong..." I asked her. Since am damn sure am just hallucinating as something else.

"I said I love you Arjun." she again says.

Is she serious?

Arhhh.

"Tell me something Arjun"

"Y.. Ya.. Ya hi... Yazhini.. What happened... I.. You ca.. Can't love me... Am... I... Am..." I stuttered without knowing what to say.

"You are li... Lieing right?" I asked her.

She nods as no.

"Am serious Arjun."

"B.. But you should... Shouldn't love me yazh...yazhini.... I.... All I gave you is a... Misery.... You shouldn't love me... I will just give.. U.. You... A pa.. Pain."

"Am getting late for my case. I don't need your explanation. All I need is yes or no, whether you too love me or not, that's it."

"Bye." with that she left me.

                     ____________

"What happened Arjun?" vinoth asked me.

"Comeon Arjun you asked us to come over. And now you are just simply sitting without saying anything." vinoth shouts at me.

"She said she loves me" I says after sometime.

"I know that Dharani right?. I know that lady had some eye on you. Why are you even thinking about her Arjun." vasanth says.

"Is it yazhini arjun?" vinoth asked me.

I nods at him.

"Really arjun?" this time vasanth.

"Oh my god. Congrats man. " vinoth shouts.

"Don't shout vinoth children are sleeping." I syas.

" But am happy for you Arjun. " vinoth and vasanth says while hugging me.

" Wait why are you even looking dull Arjun? "vinoth asked me.

"Vinoth, are you being serious. How can she love me vinoth." I says.

"Why she can't love you arjun?" vasanth asked me.

"She is the woman who I played in her life vinoth. I married her to get revenge. I never treated her properly. I never give her any value nor any respect, I never acknowledged her. I never asked her pain. I brutally took her innocence in drunked state by thinking she as varshini. I never been with her during her pregnancy. I never vlbeen with her in pregnancy ward while she gave birth Varun. But I named my son after my and my past love combination. She did a lot to me, but all I gave is pain, a torture. "I says to him frantically.