Episode 18

Arjun Pov:(Time skipped)

"Let's have some food" I says and tried to wake him.

"Varun kanna woke up baby"

"Sleepy, i don't want paa" he says in his sleepy voice.

"Varun just have one or two morsel baby that's it." I tried to wake him but everything is in vain. I was in meeting with the client upto 10.30. Luckily I had biscuits with me, with that I made  varun to eat.

"Stop the car at any restaurant on our way. " I says to the driver.

"Sir only this small restaurant is there as this is a village area sir."

"That's fine." I says while stepping out of the car with Varun in my arms.

"Varun, wakeup baby" I again says while walking inside the small hotel.

I asks driver also to come and have the food. I just take a seat on the botel and made Varun to sleep comfortably on my lap.

"What you want to have?" an old man asked me.

"One set of chapthi. " I slowly says at him. 

"Why did dad called me these multiple times" I murmurs as I just switched on my mobile as I turned off when I was in meeting.

I called back and waited for him to pick up.

"Hello dad" I says.

"What happened dad you called me many times?. Is there is any problem?"

"We.... Got a divorce notice Arjun, yazhini.....sent... Arjun" as soon as my dad said this, my heart literally stopped it's beatings.

"You will be free' her words from letter started to remind me.

No no this is not happening.

I want her.

I need her

"What we are going to do now Arjun?."

What am I going to do?

I cant

I can't leave her.

I cant

She... I need her. I just end the call. As my throat gelt really heavy and my  eyelid stated to fill with my tears.

"Paa, you guys go to home. I will close the hotel and come to home. " I heard a voice, which was familiar.

I looked up only to see her.

Yazhini. My wife.

I stood up on my place with Varun in my arms.

She is here.

Finally I se...seen her.

Her face is very clear. All she is having is a bindhi and a vermilion in the head partition.

"Your chapa..." she stopped from saying as her eyes held the shock.

"Y.. Yazhi.... " I stopped from calling her without knoeing whether am worth to call her by her name or not.

Her eyes then moved to Varun who is sleeping in my arms...

Her eyes immediately started to moist.

"V.. Varun" she says.

I nods at her.

"Y.. Yaz.. Yazhini" I called her name, her eyes meets mine.

"Am..... So.. So..."