Episode 23

***sorry for vanishing just like that

***sorry for vanishing just like that. I was out and had a heavy office work. I know I can't give anything as excuse
Sorry dears. Just a small chapter. Not a good one too. ***

Arjun Pov:

"If you want, you can sleep here itself." I immediately says as she tried to get down from the bed.

"Look mister never ever try to take advantage of me with the name of varun. Am not the same Yazhini anymore, who was waiting innocently for her husband to accept her. No am not her. To me, you are no one. I want us to be the same until you are staying here, just don't think that you can get me because of Varun. That is never gonna happen. " she says and  walks out of the room not before kissing varun's forehead and covering him properly.

I sadly smiled by looking at her.

I don't know what to do now. I don't know, how to convince her. I know that am not even worth a chance, for the way i treated her.

I slowly walked out of the home only to see yazhini who is leaning on the wall in sideways and looking at the moon.

Her single pleat saree, her open hair flew according to the wind and her sad face is evident.

"Why you never noticed her Arjun?" I murmured.

I kept looking at her.

After sometime she looked at me only to curse me. I think she cursed as bastard.

I smiled by seeing her.

"You are right Yazhini am a bastard who never noticed you."i murmured.

                       _________

" Mummmaaaa" Varun started to shout.

"Kanna kanna what happened?" I asked him while walking inside the room who is crying.

"Varun what happened baby why are you crying?" I asks him.

"Papa mumma."

"Where is she?"

"She is here only baby'

" No you are lying she again left me right? " he questioned me.

" No no varun kanna she didn't leaved us. She is here in the kitchen only. "

" Take me to her " he asked me by showing me his both arms.

I lifted him in my arm and walked to the kitchen where yazhini is cooking something as both her mumma and papa went to the shop leaving yazhini to take care of varum and me.

" Mumaaa" varun started to shout as soon as he seen his maa, I put him down who immediately runned and clutched his mumma leg.

"Kanna, what happened baby why are you crying kanna?" she asked him.