Episode 21

***Sorry for not being active past 1 week

***Sorry for not being active past 1 week. The updates will be slow please adjust with me, tight work schedule dearies. I hope you guys will support me❤️. ***

Yazhini Pov:

"Take your seat Arjun beta." Arghh not again.

All I want to say to them is that he is not a good human being to be treated like this. But I don't want to tell them that he is my husband to them.

What if maa and paa tried to make me to accept him. Hence, I don't want to them to know.

When he himself acts as if he don't know me before them. Then why I should go and inform them.

I sighed.

He sits beside me.

Am going to strangle him.

"It's already going to be 11.30 Arjun why you didn't sleep till now?" maa aksed him.

We just came back from our hotel.

"I didn't get sleep aunty that's why"

"Have you had your dinner?"

"Yes aunty I had in the hotel only." he says

Yes I only served him.

It would be better if I had the loose motion tablet with me. So that I would have mixed in his food. So after that he will not able to leave his bathroom.

"What you are thinking yazhini?" maa aksed me.

"Nothing maa" I says at her.

"I think we all should go and sleep" with that maa and paa gone to sleep.

I too tried to stood up, but he grabbed my hand.

"Mister. Arjun" I yell at him.

"Do you want to see our son's recent pictures?" he aksed me, which made me to take my seat beside him.

"Why are you doing like this?" I aksed him.

"What did I do?"

"Why you want me now?"

"I understood my mistake, and I want to make it right. Please yazhini please give me atleast a single chance. I will try to make everything as right this time."

"You can't Mister.Arjun. See all you are having is a concern on me after knowing about my past. And your guilt on hurting me. That's it Mister. Arjun. You are confusing yourself. Let's don't cross our paths. " I says.

He looked at me for sometime.

"Why yazhini you put up with me when I was a bad person. But now you are not allowing me to understand you when I want to. Please give me a single chance yazhini."