Episode 2

***Thanks for everyone's valuable responses❤️***

                       - - - - - - - - -

Yazhini pov:

"Athai your tablet" I says by showing her the tablet who is watching the TV serial.

"How could a people like her will live in this world?." athai shouts while watching the serial.

"Like you are living" maama countered who is sitting and reading the newspaper.

"What did you said?" athai asked maama.

"Paati, thaatha said like you are living they are also living. " varum says by showing off his teeth.

Athai glared at her husband as well as at my son.

I smiled.

"Varun, go and study properly. Don't be a dumb like your mumma. You have to be like your dad." athai commented at my son. I just lowered my head. Yes am a dropped out student.

"Renuka, you will never change" maama said.

"Varun go and study kanna." maama says at varun. I turned and walked inside the kitchen and then started to take the dishes to the dinning table after that I called everyone for the dinner.

While am serving dinner,

"Mumma, coming Friday is Parents Teacher meeting mumma. This time my class teacher asked everyone to bring both mumma and papa. " my son says.

I smiled.

"Sure kanna, mumma will come this time." I says.

"What you are going to the school?. I don't want my grandson to get mocked like my son for having you as his mom."athai commented.

" Just tell your teacher that she is out for some place. Your dad or your grandpa will accompany you to the school. "

" Why I have to lie?. I will take my mom " varun shouts at athai.

" Varun stop shouting. "I says by keeping idly in my athai plate.

" Don't keep, I don't want to become big like you. " she says by washing her hands on the plate.

I sighed.

Around 11 pm, my husband came. I already kept his clothes to wear after freshen up on the bed.

Then I prepared the idly again for him freshly. Then I arranged everything on the table and waited for him. Once he takes his seat I just started to serve him.

He then started to eat while surfing his phone.

Once he finished eating he just stood up and walked towards the washbasin. After washing his hands he grabbed the towel which I kept in the anker and wiped off his hands.