Episode 6

Past continues :

Past continues :

"Renuka, its been 8 months right. Is there any good news?" one lady asked my athai who just stopped in our door step to ask for sugar.

Fuck.

"Nothing as such sangeetha. " athai says by looking at me.

"Maybe maybe you should ask he...."

"Sangeetha, you got sugar right?. Please go" maama said.

"Anna, what I was try...."

"Nothing is required" with that maama walked away.

"What is your problem arjun's dad. See they have been arraied for 8 months already. But see she couldn't even able to carry our grand child. I thought she is just unfit for my child. But see she is unfit to even carry my son's child. Frm the start I siad dint marry her to my son. But did you aksed my words, you did whta you was not. Now see who is suffering. " athai started to shout at maama.

" Everything has its time Renuka. Your son and my marugal is both are young. Give them their timem"

"For you, your marumagal is important. But for me my son is important." with that athai walked inside her room.

I just lowered my head ad walked inside our room, where only I sleep.

'We both haven't slept on same bed. And here they are expecting the child from us. I don't know whether I have to laugh or cry at this'

I don't know when I slept by crying.

At night :

'You have gave him more time Yazhini. But he haven't even spoked a word with you. To understand each other, first you both have to converse with each other.' my mind argued with me.

'But he clearly said that he will show me the hell in this life?. What means it is?. What have I done to him to earn this hateful words from him.'

'Okay let's try to talk with him today.' I somehow taken the decision.

I heard the door opening sound. I looked at time which says it is gong to B e11 clock.

He straight away walked to the bathroom and came out after refreshing.

"Arj..." I stopped as he don't want me to call him with his name.

"Can we.... V.. W.. We... S... Ap... Speak?" I somehow asked him and waited for his response.

I looked at him who is stopped in his track.

And turned, i looked up at his face only to see the angry face.

'Its fine yazhini, you can do it.'

"I...c.. Can... We... Speak?"

He slowly walked towards me.