Episode 22

"Never had someone to hear my pain,
Never had someone to lean on,
Never had someone to wipe my tears,
Never had someone who told me that am here for you,
I was alone,
Am alone,
Will be alone forever!!!!"

"Never had someone to hear my pain, Never had someone to lean on, Never had someone to wipe my tears, Never had someone who told me that am here for you, I was alone, Am alone,Will be alone forever!!!!"

Yazhini pov:

"Maa look who we have here" I says while walking inside the home.

"Arjith, so pleasant to see you in our home. Come inside dear."

"Take your seat Arjith" dad says.

I walked inside the kitchen to prepare the tea.

"What is it arjith, never been able to see you around our house much?" dad asks him.

"It's just I lately having heavy work uncle. And besides that am meeting you everyone in shop atleast once in a week, so yeah." he says while I serves him the tea.

"Thanks, yazhini"

I nods at him.

After that we all strated to speak randomly, today being Sunday the shop is half day closed.

And its been a 3 days after that night where me and him had a talk where I revealed him about him moaning his ex lover name. After that I didn't seen him in this home. I asked about him with my parents, all dad said is that he got some important job to take care of, so he left that night itsf.

And am so happy after hearing that.

                        __________

"Okay uncle, I have to go" arjith says.

With that we all walked out to send him off.

"Bye Yazhini" arjith says at me. I smiled ay him.

"By..." before I complete I heard a car sound. I looked at that side only to see Arjun who is stepping out of the car from passenger seat.

Oh not again.

I shocked to see Arjun that too with Varun who is sleeping in his arms.

Varun.

My heart started to beat really fast.

I... I... Varun... My god.

My eyes immediately started to glossy.

                         ________

Arjun pov:

What this man is doing here?

He is the one that day my wife laughed with right.

Okay to be honest he is looking good too.

"Okay bye yazhini, bye all" I heard his voice.