Episode 8

Arjun Pov:

Arjun Pov:

"Arjun you should accept her. " vinoth says while taking his seat beside me.

Today vasanth is off.

So yeah it's me and him after a hectic case we both came to a restaurant.

"Vinoth will you please stop supporting her. Why are you even taking her side vinoth, she is not what she is portraying vinoth, you know it right. I still don't know how comes a woman will act in such a way that she insist she don't know regarding my hate towards her. The drama which she is putting is something I will never accept it " I frustratedly says.

" Yeah but arjun, past is past. See you need Varun so, Varun needs his mom. "

" I haven't asked her to leave me right? She is living with me only. Then what is the problem. "

" Thats why am asking, why you are even having her as wife if you hate her that much. "

" This is the punishment am giving to her, vinoth. She asked for it. She asked for this life right, so she has to live this life with me but with my hatred forever. "

"Even in your last breath you won't accept her?"

"I won't"

"But arjun, I think 9 year of punishment is enough arjun. This is your life too arjun, you shouldn't ruin your life."

"No its not enough vinith. It will never compensate for the mistake which she done. Besides my life is already ruined by her. "

"But arjun what if she changed for a good. See she done everything just to get you arjun. So ultimately she might be good one only right?"

"No she is not. She will never be changed"

"You are having a child arjun."

"Yes, it was a mistake."

"Arjun you don't like your son?"

"What no no, but it was not in my plan. It happened somehow. See that is my mistake, so I will never back off from that."

"I don't able to understand you arjun. You are a good man arjun, The vibe which you always pass earlier is not there now. I haven't seen you in dull mood when we were friends but now all am seeing is your sadness arjun. Please come out of the paat. Live in your present. "he said at me.

After having our lunch, we both gone to our work place.

       🔹🔸Arjun Past Starts🔸🔹

Arjun's Past:

Before 16 years :

"Did you happened to prepare for exam?" Tarun asked me.

"Whom you are asking Tarun, he is a topper. Do you think our arjun would appear to exam without studying?" vinoth said.

"That's right" Tarun says.