Episode 19

Yazhini Pov:

Yazhini Pov:

"What are you doing Yazhini without having your food?" maa asked me.

"Nothing maa, please you both go and have your food." I says.

"Yazhini beta, what is it?" papa asked me.

"Nothing paa"

"Did we both did any mistake which made you hurt in any way dear?" maa asked me.

"Maa what are you speaking?" I asked her with a tears.

"Why are you crying dear?" she asked me while whipping my tears.

"It's been 5 months dear, 5 month of you staying with us dear. You were started to live a normal life last month only, before that you was not at all speaking anything. But now again you started to be your old self dear. That's why am asking, do you don't like to live with us? " maa again asked me.

" No maa" i replies.

"Tell us dear, even you don't like us?" paa asked me.

"Paa please stop asking like this. All am having you is you both maa and appa." I says while hugging him.

"Then what happened beta?"

I kept mum.

"Yazhini" maa called me.

"Give her sometime dear, she will open up. We know about our yazhini right. Come let's go" Appa says while taking amma out of my room.

Yes they are my parents.

I smiled thinking about them.

I smiled thinking about myself.

Its been 5 months of our separation. 5 months of seeing my son. It's a tough decision to take up. But I did it.

As I don't want to live like my mom.

'So why you didn't left him in those 9 years, since you were lived like that only right.' my mind asked me the same question.

'It's because he didn't asked me to leave him. I was unaware about his hate, but on that day I got the answer as he was in love. But then too I put up with him atleast thinking to live for my son. But when I went to tell him about his dad innocence, whne  he himself aksed me to leave him, I can't live thereafter. It's basically his life I can't ask him to love me even after knowing that he was in love with other girl. Even then I thought I can actually live with him thinking that his lover was died. But when I seen his lover alive, that's the time I felt to end this relationship I thought. '

' And his words which are sharp as knife, are enough to break my unrequited love. Yes mine is unrequited love. An one sided love which doesn't has any base. '

' That day everything I understood, that why he did named our son as Varun. That breaked me. After that one by one ebefthijg my mind unveiled as I remember him moaning everytime as var... while we both have sex in his dunken state, everything fell into a right place. Those puzzle got his answers that day. How fool I was right thinking that he calls for Varun. Why in hell he is going to call our son name when we both has sex. ' my tears rolled down thinking it again.