Episode 16

Arjun Pov:

Arjun Pov:

"Im going to my wife birth place." I says at vinoth.

"But why you were going there Arjun?" I heard his voice from other side of the phone.

"I want to know her vinoth."

"But why you didn't gone till now?"

"I w... Wa.... Don't....was a coward vinoth. As dad says there is lot more story vinoth. I just don't w... Have tha stronger heart to hear vinoth."

"Now?"

"I can't hide myself from facing this vinoth. I have to face the reality. I can't hurt my son and parents with my wrong doings vinoth. I hate myself, I hate myself. I don't know what else to say vinoth."

"But one thing vinoth. My heart says that yazhini is innocent. Am the bastard. Am going there to hear her full story. I want to know her. I want to make things right. I know I screwed everything. But I want to make everything right this time. I want to start a fresh. So to start, I want to know her pain vinoth. "

"Mmmm" he hummed.

"I want to hear her painful story. I want to know her fully that who she is she, how she lived, what she endured."

"Wait there Arjun I will also accompany you. "vinoth says.

"Hmm"

Once he reached home, we both gone towards her parents home.

"Did dad said anything after that day about Yazhini sister?" vinoth asked me.

I nods as no.

"What you are gonna do after hearing her past Arjun?" vinoth asked me.

"I don't know vinoth, but after hearing dad's words I could understand there is lot more stories on her side. And I want to make it right atleast this time. "

                        __________

"Yeah that is the house." vinoth too confirmed.

"Haven't you visited her parents not even one after marraige?" vinoth asked me.

I nods as no

"Yazhini?"

"I don't know. " I says at him.

"What if she actually came here?" he asked me.

"I asked dad the same. But all he said is, one won't walk into the hell twice, is all he said "

We both walked towards her parents  house, only to find it is locked.

With that we both walked to the next house and I knocked the door.

"Do you know where Yazhini's parents went to?" I asked a old lady.

"They went to their Rela..... You are Yazhini's husband right?" that lady asked me.