Mysterious Internet Guy: Dan Howell

You log into the chatroom, eager to talk to imnotposh713. He was the one person to ever make you feel better. You waited for ten minutes and decided that he wasn't going to be online today. You shut your laptop down and grabbed your backpack for school. Thirty minutes later, you walk up the steps to greet your only friend, Dan. 

"Sooooo did you talk to that internet guy today?"

You shake your head. "He wasn't online."

He chewed on his bottom lip thoughtfully. "Well he lives in our area right?" You nod. He smiles and grabs your shoulders. "Then ask that motherf***er on a date!"

You groan. "He's going to take one look at me and say, 'WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!'"

Dan laughed. "I doubt that."

You sigh. "Fine but if it turns out horribly im blaming you."

You finally get online and talk to the mystery guy and he agrees to go on a date with you. That Friday night you dress in the nicest clothing you could find in your closet. You walk through the double doors of starbucks and spot Dan in the corner of the building.

"Dan? What are you doing here? Spyin on me?"

He smiles and redness forms on his cheeks. "No you invited me here."

You stare at him. "No. I invited imnotposh713."

He smiles. "Exactly."

Your eyes widen. "What?"

Dan looks down shyly. "This was the only way I could explain how I felt about you. By pretending to be someone else."

You look away and Dan whispers. "Do you hate me?.."

You flick your head towards him. "No. Quite the opposite."