Water Fight!: Phil Lester

It was yours and Phils new apartment and you were trying to wash up all the dishes before you placed them in the cabinets.

Phil comes up behind you and snakes his arms around your waist, nuzzling his face into your neck.

“Im finished getting our bedroom together. And also, the baby’s bedroom.” You felt him smile into your neck, rubbing his hand slowly on your belly.

You were only two months along so you werent big yet and it wasnt noticeable. You think back to your wedding night, where you gave the last step for love and created something you wasnt expecting so soon.

You smile and place a cup into the strainer.

“I bet it looks amazing.” You grin.

Phil laughs in your ear. “We should have gotten Dan to do it. He’s the artistic one. Because that pooh bear on the wall looks more like Pedo Bear.”

You laugh and accidentally dropped the spoon back in the sink, splashing both of you with a tiny bit of water.

Phil pulls away. “So you want to have a water fight now. Okay im in.”

Before you can say no, Phil dips his hand into the water and flicks it at you.

You wipe it from your face slowly and you grab the spray.

Phil covers his face with his arms right as you spray it.

“Oh im in alright.”

You start going crazy with the sprayer as Phil tries to wrestle it form your hands, soaking both of you in the process.

Finally you put the nozzle up and look around.

“We made an even bigger mess!” You laugh.

Phil smiles and pecks you lightly on the lips.

“You go get on dry clothes and I’ll clean this up.”

You laugh. “Okay.”

Phil pulls you back as you walk away. “I love you.”

“I love you too.”