You Don't Belong: Dan Howell

You stare out at everyone at the the table. They were all youtubers. You felt left out, yet intrigued.

You shove more hamburger into your mouth just as Chris says, "So, y/n, what do you do for fun?"

You quickly swallow the food. "Oh. Uh, I um--"

Dan interrupts you. "Clearly she doesn't know."

He gives you a look, crosses his arms, and looks away. You frown. "Whats your problem with me? You've been very rude ever since we met the other day."

He tuts and turms his head to you quickly. "What's my problem? You don't belong here. Why don't you go back to wherever you came from?"

Anger passes through you and you hear Phil gasp. "Dan! Don't sa--"

You put your hand up to stop Phil. "No. It's ok. He's right. I DON'T belong here."

You throw your money down for your meal, grab your coat, and head out the door, trying to keep the tears from reaching your cheeks.

*three hours later*

You wrap the blanket around yourself, staring at the blank t.v. You can't believe Dan said that to you. You were angry but a part of you was heartbroken. Your phone vibrates and you look at it.

I'm coming over and I'm bringing sweets :) ----Phil <3

You smile. Phil is so sweet to you. Ten minutes later, the doorbell rings and you open the door. When you saw who was beside Phil you almost closed it. 

"I didn't invite you." You glare at Dan.

Dan shrugs and just pushes past you. You sigh and shut the door.

"Phil, will you please tell Dan that it is my house and he is not allowed to speak?" 

Phil stares at you. "No."

Your eyes widen. " But Phil!"

He sighs. "You like him, he likes you. I'm not stupid. Now will you two please stop being petty?"

You look at Dan. His face was a deep red. "You like me?"

He bites his lip. "And if I did?"

You smile. "Then we should start over."

Dan smiles and puts his hand out. "Nice to meet you. I'm Dan."

You grin and take it. "I'm y/n. Your friend, and possibly your future girlfriend."

Dan laughs. "I definately see 'will' more than 'possibly'."