Spin The Bottle: Phil Lester

You sat in a circle in between PJ and Chris, with the bottle in front of you. Dan and Phil were on the other side with some other people you didnt know.

“Okay, y/n, it’s your turn to spin.” PJ says.

“Do I have to? I mean,” You cough dramatically. “Im sick.”

Dan laughs. “Spin the bottle you faker.”

You pout and lean forward. You place your hand on the bottle and you spin it.

You heard a bang and turned your head.

“Woah is something outside?”

Everyone was looking towards the window trying to figure out if there was someone or something there.

You didnt notice but when everyone turned around, Dan grabbed the bottle and pointed it towards Phil. He moved right as everyone turned back around.

“It was nothing.” Chris shrugged. “Now lets get back to some lip action.”

You looked and noticed it had landed on Phil.

Heat creeps up your neck and into your cheeks.

Phil smiles and looks down at his hands.

“Go on, y/n. It landed on Phil. Now you have to kiss him.” Dan smiled a wicked smile at you.

You frown at him but slowly get to your knees. You crawl across the floor and stop in front of Phil.

He was blushing so hard but you took his face in your hand and kissed him, holding it for the three seconds. It was amazing. You’ve always wanted to kiss Phil and now you finally got to do it. His soft lips melted into yours, making it suddenly hot in the room.

When you break apart, everyone starts clapping.

“Its about fucking time.” You heard Chris say.

You stare at him. “What?”

He rolls his eyes. “We know you like each other. We have been waiting for this moment since you two first met.”

You look at everyone in the room and they nod.

Dan laughs. “You’re welcome.”

You look at him, confused.

“What are you saying you’re welcome for?”

He grins. “I threw a small rubber ball at the windowsill and made you guys turn around so I could point the bottle at Phil.”

Yours and Phils mouth falls open. “WHAT?! THATS CHEATING!”

Dan just smiles and drinks from his water bottle. “Like I said. You’re welcome.”