37:Wet and Odd

"No! no! You big butt hole put me down!"
"Hmmm Poor choice of words."
He did not just quote The Dark Knight.
Before I can even bring it up I'm flying through the air as Matt throws me away from him and into the water.
Not that the waters that cold but I had just gotten dry and comfortable and then he stoops down, picks me up, and chucks me in the water.
I come up spluttering, my hair has come out of its braid and it sticks to the sides of my face hanging down my body until it reaches my hips. God when did it get so long?
"You are so dead Mathew!" I wade towards him as he stands knee deep laughing.
"Sorry Cam, but I just couldn't wait to get you wet." His wicked smirk is cut off when he sees how close I had gotten to him.
I launch forward plowing us both into the water. His arms wrap around my waist and as we stand up in the shallow water he keeps me pressed against him.
His hands hold my sides and before I know it I'm lifted up. I'm dangling in the air in front of him as he wades into deeper water.
"How the flapjacks can you do that?" I mean he's literally holding me up with two hands and walking. I couldn't even dream of doing that. He only smirks clearly enjoying my compliments on his strength.
I only roll my eyes. We make it to water that's chest deep before he sets me down wrapping his arms back around my waist and pulling me towards him.
His head dips down towards mine, his lips brush along my jaw and my heart stutters. I mean seriously, how does a touch cause me to feel like this. It shouldn't even be physically possible! His soft lips trace my jaw line until they reach my chin before he moves up to my lips.
My fingers feel tingly as I push them into his wet hair. Chills race down my spine as his lips finally press into mine.
His lips move against mine, and I immediately kiss him back.
One of his hands moves up to bury itself in my hair.
I tug on his hair gently, water running through my fingers.
He tilts his head deepening the kiss, and I swear I am going to explode from all the sparks running between us. Nevermind the fact I probably look like a drowned rat.
"Oh get a room!"
We both immediately recognize the voice as Dallas, so we only pull away enough where are lips aren't touching but our foreheads are still pressed together.
Matt tilts his head rolling his eyes before smirking down at me.
Uh oh.
He wraps his arms around me tightly before falling sideways pulling me under the water with him.
If that wasn't enough of a shock, him kissing me is. His soft lips press against mine and I can't help but smile. I bury my hands in his hair kissing him hard before we break apart and swim to the surface since we had drifted out where we can barely touch.
By touch I mean Matt is on his toes, and I'm treading water to stay up.
I turn to see him smirking at me, but before he can say anything I start swimming towards the shore.
I hear him splashing behind me but I beat him running up the sandy beach I hear him reach the shore and race after me.
I give a pretty good race until I stumble, clutzy Cameron strikes again, and that's when his warm arms wrap around my waist  and he lifts me up spinning me around before setting me back down laughing and smiling.
"Oh god, get a room I said!" I finally notice Dallas standing with his arms crossed at the edge of the water, giving us a mock stern look.
I smirk at him mirroring his stance.
"Or you could just leave." his smile grows.
"Ouch." He places his hand over his heart in mock hurt.
"Bet that didn't hurt as bad as that others guy's ego." Matt says as he plops down onto the blanket. I join him before answering.
"You don't know how long I've waited for someone to use that pickup line, just so I could use that comeback. That was like a dream come true!" I fist pump the air before I fall back onto the blanket. 
"You're one odd cookie." Dallas stares as he sits down next to me.
I face palm, which I know doesn't help my case.
Where did this boy learn his expressions, at the Katherine Obvious Academy.

Heehee see what I did there? And they say Victorious can't give you any valuable life knowledge.