2:Bacon and Twinning

Bacon...

That's what I wake up to, and it starts my day out wonderfully until I remember where I am.

I let out a groan as I roll out of bed. Sunlight sneaking through the slats of my blinds which almost blind me as I shuffle toward my bathroom.

I glance in the mirror to see my "way to long" brown hair in a bird's nest and my blue eyes rimmed in red. Well fantastic.

I mumble under my breath as I start my shower and trip out of my clothes.

After a long shower I rummage through my suitcase to find a pair of ripped denim shorts and an old Gun's N Rose's tee shirt. After pulling the clothes on, and  putting my hair up in the towel, I start to unpack my two mammoth sized suitcases.

I hang up most of the clothes in the closet, before putting all of my socks, underwear, and pj's in a wooden dresser that is against the wall at the foot of my bed. Putting my last pair of socks away, I decide it's about time to head down.

I let my hair down from the towel, brush it out before blow drying it, and brushing on some mascara.

I hop out of my room while trying to put on my grey converse.

"Morning sis." I look to my left to see Tyler coming out of his room in flannel pants and a grey t shirt.

"Morning Ty, I see you're up and at em' this morning." I send him a sarcastic smile before getting my last shoe on. He lets out a dry chuckle before running his hand through his chocolate colored hair.

Even though I hate to admit it, my brother is not hard on the eyes, guess we know where all the good genes went, actually for a 15 year old, his golden skin, and bright blue eyes really give him a leg up on other kids his age. Even though it pains me to say so, he does have a gentleman like personality to most girls, I'm one of them sometimes.

I run a hand through my dark hair before heading down the stairs towards the smell that has my stomach sounding like a grizzly.

I round the corner to the kitchen with Ty on my heels.

Mom is at the stove cooking up more than a necessary amount of eggs and bacon, but I'm not one to complain, I don't deny food.

"Morning mom." Ty's voice echoes as we take our places at our, new to us, granite topped bar.

"Why so much food mom?" I ask as I take a gulp of the milk glass already set out.

"Well good morning to you too." She raises an eyebrow in my direction. "and as for the food, your grandparents are coming over to eat and so are the neighbors." She scoops up the bacon from the skillet and turns to the cabinet on the other side of the bar to place the bacon onto the ever growing pile.

As my mom turns her back, I reach across the bar and grab two pieces of bacon. I quickly sit back down on my bar stool and pass one under the lip of the bar to my brother. Hey we're tight.

"I saw that." My mom says as she flips one of the fried eggs in the skillet.

"I don't know what your talking about." I mumble with my mouth full as I head towards one of the couches that rests in front of the tv in the living room. The kitchen dining area and living room are pretty much one big space separated off by the bar, plus the couches.

I plant my butt on one and flip on the tv.

"Our guests will be here in about thirty minutes."

I answer with a quick k, before engrossing myself with watching American Ninja Warrior.

Now this show has slowly become my obsession over the course of the last year for a couple reasons.