38:Ride and Naked

The day was spent on the beach with the boys, with Sierra eventually joining us. Now after dinner and a quick shower we are all in our respective rooms about to go to bed. It's around 11, and I'm exhausted but my mind is wide awake from the events today. I was the happiest I've been in a while and it was amazing.
Laying on the top of my bed I put in my earbuds and put my phone on shuffle. Closing my eyes I hear the first piano notes of Ride by SoMo.
Gosh I love this song, even if it is pretty dirty. Oh who am I kidding its about having sex all night but it's an amazing song.
My hand taps the beat on my stomach and my foot bobs off the end of the bed keeping rhythm.
"Lay on your back, I like it right there. Don't have to say it twice love there's nothing here to fear. Going back, back to where it's clear. Rolling on and on. Sounds of love are in the air. I'm gonna ride, I'm gonna, I'm gonna ride, I I I'm gonna ride. on you baby, are you ready, all night all night."
I feel a poke in my side and my eyes fly open to see Matt smirking over me. I rip out my earbuds and look up at him.
"Bit of a dirty song don't you think Cam?" His smirk is killer.
I stick my tongue out at him, but his eyes only darken before he drops his head and kisses me.
His soft lips press against mine and my hand reaches up to tangle in his hair.
The bed dips as he climbs on and positions himself hovering over me. Wrapping my legs around his waist I pull him closer to me.
I don't know where this courage has one from, I blame it on the song.
His hands drag down my sides slowly before they slide under my shirt and hold my waist. Shivers pass over the skin he touches causing my muscles to tighten and him to smirk.
If his damn shirt wasn't in the way I would be making him feel the same way, all flustered and stuff.
See I'm using the word stuff I'm so jumbled.
I slide my hands down his chest as his lips move to my jaw and down my neck.
When I reach the hem of his shirt I grab it and pull slowly upwards. He gets the message pretty quick and detaches his lips just long enough to slide his shirt the rest of the way off and toss it aside.
I know he's smirking, but it's not my fault I can't help but stare at how amazing and drool worthy his body is.
Is it bad I want to lick his chest? I mean normal people don't want to lick other people right?
I slide my hands slowly down his chest relishing the feel of his skin under my fingertips and the way his muscles clench.
How is his skin this soft.
"How is your skin this soft?" oops. Didn't mean for that one to leave my head.
He chuckles but it seems slightly out of breath.
Smirking I move my hands to his back, feeling his rippling muscles as I slide my hand up to his hair again. I pull him in for one more kiss before I drop my hands and roll out from underneath him.
I scoop his shirt off the ground before exiting the room.

I re-enter a few minutes later in his shirt and my shorts. Why does he have to smell so good? I mean I would seriously wear his clothes all the time. Ok, that sounded a little weird.
He's now on his back laying on the left side of the bed staring at the ceiling fan.
When he hears me enter his eyes dart to me and he groans.
Covering his eyes he groans again.
"Cam, don't tempt me. You look too good in my clothes." I smirk before pulling the comforter back and climbing in.
"It's not my fault you smell so good." He laughs before uncovering his eyes and crawling under the covers with me.
His warm arm moves around my waist and pulls me into his bare chest.
My back is to his chest and his breath is warm on my neck, pulling me into sleep almost instantly.
I think it's the best sleep I've had in years.

I wake in a tangle of limbs, legs over legs, arms through arms. I smile as his smell envelopes us.
"Morning sleeping beauty." I tilt my head backwards to look up, my eyes meeting his bright ones. I smile before pushing myself so I can kiss him.
Our legs are still tangled but his arms snake around me to bury his hands in my hair.
His tongue traces my lips and I open, but for a little moment I debate about the possibility of morning breath. But oh well he doesn't taste bad that's for sure.
He flips us over so he's hovering over me and I wrap my legs around his bare waist.
As we kiss one of his hands stays in my hair while the other trails down my side and slides under my shirt to rest splayed against my stomach.
I gulp audibly as his thumb trails lazy circles on my skin.
I tug on his hair and pull his bottom lip between my teeth before smiling and resting my head back. I pull away enough to see his sparkling eyes looking down at me now, and the gorgeous smile that lights up his face.
"Not a bad way to wake up. I wouldn't mind waking up like this everyday."
He dips his head to kiss me again, but the moment his lips touch mine the door bangs open and we hear a scream.
"Oh my god! my eyes!" Sierra yells.
"What what?!" We hear Dallas's thudding steps a second before he also barges into the room. 
"Holy hell! I don't want you to use those condoms while we were here!"
I mean come on! Did they really think we were....... erm........ doing it.
But now thinking on it the sheets are slid down to Matt's waist, ok well he could be naked. And I now realize my shirt is pushed up to my ribs and Matt's arms beside me are blocking the shirt I'm wearing from their view.
Oh crap.

So basically they are seeing two naked people, on a bed, in an intimate position.

Oh just kill me now.
I turn my head back up to face Matt to see him smirking. Just as I'm about to tell him not to dare he speaks.
"Guys please some privacy, you should knock! What if we didn't have this sheet?!" His horror is so realistic both Dallas and Sierra dart out of the room like they where shot slamming the door behind them.
I loose my fingers from Matt's hair and cover my face.
"Of god." I groan.  Matt's body shakes as he chuckles.
"Ill meet you at the beach with some food so you don't have to face them yet." I remove my hand before giving him the stink eye and nodding.

"It better be some amazing food."