15:Saturday School and Sleeping Together

Walking into school alone is a new experience for me. Especially on a Saturday. Everyday me and Matt had walked through the door together but today it was just me, since he had called early and said he had something he had to do today and wouldn't be needing a ride this morning.
And it wouldn't have been that big a deal but I couldn't find Dallas or Jake anywhere, so here I am walking into the school alone, and I can almost feel all the stares on me.
I take a deep breath and straighten my back, I'm okay. I'm okay. I'm okay. I really am.
A small smile crosses my face when I remember Matt's words and I try to ignore the small flutter in my stomach when I remember Matt holding me.
Heading to first period I walk past the group of plastics I yelled at yesterday, but even though they send me glares they don't try to talk to me. I roll my eyes and readjust my navy peplum. Yes it's a change but I'm not all comic tees and ripped jeans.
I want to look cute for the mall because this town is full of cute boys and there is bound to be some there.
Now you may be wondering why we are at school....... on a Saturday. Yeah well so am I. Apparently the school has some emergency meeting scheduled for all faculty members of the school to attend Monday morning. So they decided to have the morning half of school today to make up for the half we will miss Monday. America is weird.

After all my morning classes and still no boys I head to my car with Sierra so we can go eat.
I guess they decided to skip.
As we head towards the mall Sierra starts her usual gossiping.
"So, you know Brittany? Lead bimbo? Walking vagina? One you told probably did it in The janitor's closet?" I nod at the last one. So now I know her name. "Anyways, she apparently got a boob job over the summer and something went wrong so her boobs are turning purple! Oh and Chelsea her wing woman had sex with Cole in the science lab and the principal walked in on them. Oh and its rumored that Megan is pregnant, you slept with Matt, and Carly is a lesbian." She gets out all in one breath.
I choke on my spit. "Excuse me?!" I shriek looking over at her.
"Hey eyes on the road! And I'm just telling you what I've heard!" she looks my way, "unless you did......."
"I didn't sleep with Matt!! I mean we were in the same bed, but its not like we did anything!" Uh oh.
"Ha, I knew it! And that wasn't really a rumor, I just knew you were looking for him today, sooooo I took a wild guess." I look at her shocked. She knew we slept together, I use that term loosely, just by seeing me looking for him?
"oh don't look so surprised. I'm a genius after all." She gives a flip of her hair. And I can't help but laugh, because she is as blond as they come sometimes.
"Oh whatever." I pull into the malls parking lot.
"don't change the subject! So what happened?" I gulp and try to distract her.
"Uh, I'll tell you later. But right now we need to get in before the hordes arrive for that shoe sale." I cross my fingers beside me that she will fall for it.
"Oh my gosh! Lets go then!" She bolts from the car like........well like a girl running for a shoe sale. I sigh in relief before exiting the car, hitting the lock button, and sprinting after her. My grey converse slapping the pavement. When shoes are the motivator, that girl can run.