21:Hangovers and Hickeys

I wake up with an ear splitting head ache. Groaning I rollover in my bed and bury my face in my pillow.
Wait.......
How the hell did I get here. The last thing I remember is being on the roof with Matt and Dallas and arguing over penguins. Crap I got drunk. Groaning again I pull myself out of bed and dash to the bathroom where I heave out all the contents of my stomach into the toilet. Let's just say me and alcohol have never mixed very well. I wipe my mouth and flush the toilet before looking into the mirror.
My minimal makeup is smudged around my eyes as my hair is flat in some places while puffed out in others. My eyes are bloodshot and my clothes are rumpled. But what shocks me the most is the small purple bruise at the base of my neck.
What the hell!! Is that a.... a hickey!?! I mentally freak out.
Leaning into the mirror I pull the neck of my tee shirt down and lean my head back to get a better look.
Oh my frigging goldfish!! When the hell did that happen.
I put my head in my hands an try my hardest to remember what happened last night, but it's all just a blur.
Before I can try to think anymore I smell bacon from down stairs breaking my train of thought. Gosh I'm starving.
I quickly take a shower and brush my teeth before heading back to my room in just my sports bra and underwear since I, like the idiot I am, forgot to bring clothes into the bathroom.
My hair is pulled up in my towel and I crouch down in front of my dresser digging through my bottom drawer for a shirt.
I've just found one and stood up when a whistle drifts through the window. I turn around so fast my neck pops, and I'm mortified to see Matt leaning out his window looking at me. I dive onto the floor with a shriek and I feel my cheeks light up in a furious blush.
"Oh come on shortcake, I was just kidding. I just caught a glimpse." I pull my shirt on and slowly peak my head over my widow sill to see Matt trying to hide his smile.
"Say a word and you're dead!!" I send him a glare and slowly stand up.
First Matt's eyes roam up my bare legs, since the shirt only just barely covers my butt, but his gaze locks onto my neck and his eyes widen. I feel my cheeks heating again and quickly shake my hair out of the towel to cover my neck.
"Uh Cam, what was that?" His eyes find mine again and I can't help but look away feeling disappointed in myself.
I got so drunk I can't even remember what the hell I did.
"Oh well.... Um.... I can't exactly remember." I mumble but Matt seems to hear. He looks utterly shocked for a moment before I hear my mom yell my name.
"Oh, uh i got to go Matt." I quickly shut my window and close the blinds, but not before seeing Matt's stricken face. My heart hurts a bit.
I wish I could remember.
But for some reason I feel like I won't like what I learn.
Midway through the day my headache finally disappears and I'm left alone since my mom and Ty want into town.
I bound up the stairs to my bathroom and pull down the neck of my shirt. Relief floods through me as I can just barely make out a faint coloring where the hickey had been.
Throughout the day I had rationalized and realized that I must have gotten it from either Matt or Dallas, because I don't remember there being anyone else around. And since I remember Dallas being asleep I have come the conclusion that me and Matt must have kissed, maybe a little more than kissed. The thought still causes me to blush. But we were both drunk so its not like it meant anything. I'm just going to act like it never happened because its obvious he doesn't remember and even if he did it didn't mean anything to him. I feel a small pang but quickly brush it aside and step back into my bedroom.
Glancing out the window I see Matt's blinds are firmly shut, with a sigh I fall onto my bed and pull out my laptop.
I think it's the perfect day to catch up on some Oliver Queen.
So with a final glance out the window I resume my latest episode of Arrow.