10:Half Streaking and Truth or Dare

Stepping into my house, I smell food, and that can only mean one thing. We are having guests.
Mom, I'm home!" I yell as I drop my bag on the first step and head into the kitchen.
"Oh hi honey, we are going to have guests tonight." bingo, "the Long's. I work with the mother Shawna. Her and Clark, have a son your age actually." She continues chopping up celery as she speaks.
"Would the son's name happen to be Dallas?" I ask, my hope growing.
"That's sounds right." but her tone is distracted so she doesn't question how I know. I do a happy dance in my head before telling her ok and heading to my room.
"Ty we are having guests for supper." I stick my head trough his door as I pass and see he is laying on his bed playing ps3.
"Oh great." he groans and glances up at me before immediately turning back to his game. "Why do you look so happy?" he knows me too well. Whenever we were younger and were having guests over we would fake accidents for each other and then volunteer to watch the sick one. It was brilliant until our parents caught onto us.
"I'm good friends with their son." I lean against his door and see he is playing GTA.
"How good a friend?" he wiggles his eyebrows and I scoff.
"You little perv, but just so you know....... very good friends." I wink at his disgusted face and manage to hold in my laughter until I reach my room. Collapsing on my bed with laughter still escaping me I sigh. first day wasn't all that bad. My phone starts singing, Believe by JB, it is the special ring tone I set for Matt. Hey it annoys me just like he does.
"Hello?" I stare at my ceiling and wait for his deep voice to reply.
"Window Cam." that's all I need to hear to know what he means.
I drag myself off my bed and slouch to my window. Holding my phone between my shoulder and face I open the widow and swing my legs over the ledge.
Matt mirrors my position in his window. I hear a click and set my phone down as he does too.
"So what's up, beside us I mean." Smiling at my own pun, I lean against the window frame.
"Oh your so funny Cam, how did I ever live without you?" He gasps his heart in a dramatic move causing his arm muscles to flex, man that sure isn't hard to enjoy. "Don't stare too much babe, it will hurt your eyes looking at something so hot." His smirk makes an appearance and I blush realizing I was ogling his muscles.
"Yeah, but just like the sun your going to explode some day." yeah lame I know. But what was I supposed todo, denying it would be a lie. I mean it was obvious I was almost drooling.
"Dallas is coming over for dinner." I blurt the first thing I can think of to change the subject, but when Matt loses his smirk and his eyes get darker, I regret the new topic.
"Oh really and why would that be?" He tries to look uninterested but I can see the curiosity behind his eyes.
"My mom apparently works with his at her new job, and she invited them all over for supper."
His smirk returns, and I get the feeling its because he now knows it wasn't my idea for Dallas to come over.
"Well I was going to ask you to go skinny dipping with me, but looks like you're going to be busy." He smirks at me, but he's not winning so easily this time.
"Well darn it, and I've been working on my swan dive too." I fake a pouty face, and see his eyes widen. Guess he wasn't expecting that.
We talk for a couple more minutes until randomly he asks,
"Hey how about truth or dare?" I send him a sharp look, before deciding what the heck, what do I have to loose.
"You are so weird. But sure, why not?" But the glint that I see in his eyes makes me regret my answer.
"Ok me first."
"Truth or dare?" I ask cautiously, thinking of one for each.
"Truth" Ok, if that's how he wants it.
"Who was your first crush?" it might sound lame, but getting this kind of info out of Matt, might come in handy later on.
"Sandy Miller, 2nd grade. But she never liked me back." He says with a sigh. "ok, truth or dare?"
"Dare." I know it might be stupid but I'm not sure I'm ready to spill my guys about the subjects he's likely to ask about.
His smirk is so evil I almost die on the spot.
"I dare you to take your shirt off and run down our block yelling 'I Love Matt'." I gasp, that lousy buttheaded moron. But I guess I asked for it.
"Fine." I groan, and apparently he wasn't expecting that answer because his jaws drops. But when he realizes i'm serious he pulls himself out of his window back into his room.
"Oh I've got to see this."
I crawl out of my window and trudge downstairs. Well crap, now look what I've done to myself. But I don't back down from a dare, ever.
Sighing I pull my top over my head and drop it beside our front door. Luckily I have a t shirt bra on, white, no frilly lacey thing. At least it's not some funky pattern. That would have made me really die of embarrassment.
I take a deep breath before stepping outside our front door, only to be greeted with Matt running up our drive way. He stops dead when he sees me, and a weird emotion crosses his face but its quickly replaced my a smirk.
"Nice bra."
"Shut it!" I hiss as I walk past him.
He trails behind me until I reach the sidewalk and turn to the left.
I glare at Matt one last time. Well.....here goes nothing.
I take off at a sprint yelling at the top of my lungs.
"I love Matt!"
Isn't this like half streaking? I mean I could be arrested. Be branded a public nuisance or charged with public indecency.

So as I'm booking it down the sidewalk in my white bra and skinny jeans, Dallas and his parents just happen to be pulling onto our road.
I almost cry when I see them, while Matt falls to the ground laughing.
I reach my house right in front of Dallas and his family. And even though I know they are most likely watching me, I run up and tackle a now standing Matt to the ground.
"You little son of a banchee!! I'm going to kill you!" I pound on his chest. And that's when it hits me, I still don't have a shirt on. Screaming I jump off a cackling Matt and book it to my front door.
Oh dear lord, my Daddy's probably turning in his grave.