Chapter 1

A/N: So, I recently have fallen in love with One Direction, but no worries, I regret nothing;) I don't own One Direction in any form or fashion, but this is an original idea. So whether you have read some of my other work and groaned when I uploaded ANOTHER story, or stumbled upon this accidentally I hope you enjoy a little elaboration on how I went from hating 1D to loving them.

Vote if you went from a hater to Directioner! Song for this chapter is "Up All Night".

Chapter 1: 

I had just wanted to spend a relaxing, and enjoyable time with an old friend who lived in London, England. I flew up to her house over the summer after my high school graduation, expecting to reconnect with her and her family, and maybe even tour London. In the greater scheme of things maybe I should not have expected for my life to go so easy, as all good luck has to end sometime. Except how could I have ever expected for the biggest boyband in the world to change my life, perhaps for the worse, in just one night? You can not prepare for that sort of experience, and you definitely would not want to ever hope or wish for it to happen. Who would want to become the hated target of five famous boys, as the new member of their band?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Delia!" screeched Tori as soon as her eyes landed on me. I had only been off the plane for two seconds when the girl collided into me, causing my unadjusted legs to collapse and fall to the ground. In a heap of blonde hair and sweaters, Tori fell on top of me, her arms around my neck in a massive hug.

I laughed as she rolled off of me, and picked my carry-on bag off the ground. "Hey Tori, long time, no see." I gave her a tight squeeze before letting her lead me down the terminal ramp and to the concourse area of the airport. "How long has it been now, forty? Forty-five years?"

She giggled as she helped carry my weight by taking my laptop. "Actually, it might have only been three, but it definitly feels longer, I agree."

I shot her a smirk as our familiar banter came back to me. "You know, Tori, I think your British accent has gotten even thicker since we last saw each other. Been chatting with the queen, lately?"

"Why do you think that because I live in England my life revolves around the queen?" She asked, whacking my shoulder lightly. "Your American accent is stronger, too. Didn't I see you on Rednecks Gone Wild?" I laughed loudly at her joke, overly so as people began to glance at me. Tori loved to joke around with my accent almost as much as I loved to mock hers. Being raised in the deep south of the States, my accent was as country as an American's could be. I loved traveling to different countries because everyone adored my unique drawl.

We arrived at the baggage claim and collected my packed-full suitcase and toilitries case. I would be spending my entire summer here in London with Tori and her family, and I owned quite a lot that I "needed", the majority of it being books. After Tori hailed us a cab, and gave the driver the directions to her flat, she sat back and smiled mischeviously at me, striking fear into the pit of my stomach.

"How old are you, my dear Delia?" She questioned deviously, her blue eyes alight with excitement.

"Eighteen..." I trailed off. I knew exactly where this was going, but hopefully if I stayed innocent she would drop it.

No such luck. "And do you, my friend, know what the legal drinking age is?" Stay aloof, and the subject will be forgotten. "Hint, hint: It is the same as your age." She winked at me, but I let loose an irritated groan.

"Oh for Heaven's sake, please no!" I cried. "I do not want to get drunk on my first night in London. It would leave a bad impression on your family, and start an even worse reputation for Americans."