Chapter 19

A/N: I can't believe I am saying this, but I am reaching the last few chapters of TNM. There will be this chapter, and then two more, I think. THEN IT'S OVER!!!!!!XDXDXD I can't believe that. And I'm really thankful for everyone who has stuck with me so far. I hope you've enjoyed, and continue to enjoy. I would love that even after it's over that you continue to suggest this to other people.

 And it would be so cool if any of my very creative readers could send some fanart. Maybe that's a stupid request, but it would sort of make my life a thousand times better.

 Song for this chapter is Love Love Love by Of Monsters and Men. It's on the side and a great song so I suggest you check it out:)

VOTE
COMMENT
FAN

Chapter 19

 Head pounding, I woke up to the sound of thunder cracking through the bedroom; lightning lit up the willowy curtains and blank walls. I glanced out the window, watching the torrential rain fall sideways from the brutal wind, and groaned. Though I did not have much fear of storms, it was still difficult for me to fall asleep during one, and after the happenings of today, all I wanted was to sleep.

  I threw my legs over the side of the bed and decided I might as well get some tea and grab a few Tylenols to get rid of my headache. I entered the bathroom, flipped on the switch, and almost jumped back at the sight of my reflection in the mirror. My hair was a tangled mess, remnants of the curly bun I had tied it up in, and my make-up was smeared down my face. However, instead of that horridly short dress, I was wearing a pair of plaid pajama bottoms, and a white tee.

  The first thought that came to mind was that the boys had taken it upon themselves to dress me, but before I let my anger flare up, I realized that these pajamas were a few sizes too big, and must belong to Danielle.  How kind of her to do that for me. After letting my hair hang loose down my back, and scrubbing off the last remaining spots of my eyeliner and mascara, I headed to the kitchen of mine, Liam, and Harry’s suite. Louis, Zayn, and Niall shared the one next door, but it had an adjoining door so we would not be too far apart.

  I did not turn on the light to the living room, instead ambled my way through, and used the light from the fridge to find the tea bags. It was only when a flash of light streamed through the window and lit up the entire space for less than a second and I heard a few muffled screams, did I turn on the overhead lights.

  “What are you doing?” I asked, biting back a laugh, as I peered into the living room.

  Liam, the only one with his head visible, shrugged, “This is what we do during storms.”

 “Ummm…” I giggled.

 “Don’t you dare judge us!” Harry cried out, and popped his head up from under a blanket, and I noticed that Louis was cuddled up into his side. The boys had built a fort out of couch cushions, pillows, and blankets, with a mattress beneath them so they could lie comfortably. All five of them were snuggled into their blankets and into each other, also. If I had had my phone, then this would have been on twitter within minutes because of how cute it was.

 “I can feel you judging us over there!” Niall shouted, though I had no idea where the boy was.